Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
As some people are convinced we are taking our future franchise QB in the first this year, how about a poll.

Considering past QBs of the future, how do you think the next QB of the Future will turn out?

Steve mcnair or Dan Pastorini is currently the first round pick to beat although jim Everett had an excellent career everywhere else.

There needs to be a “Better than all 3” option. I mean, just getting to a second contract would put the new guy ahead of these 3.

This may be a conversation for another thread, but how would you guys rank these 3? I’d go Mariota, VY, Locker.

Locker probably best of the 3 but could not stay on field soooo dont matter. MM8 better than vy but same deal in the end... vy most effective but clearly least talented

Most of them are gonna suck whoever they are.

3 of the best Titan QBs of all time were not drafted by us.

Id get Rodgers or Lamar seriously. At least you know what youre getting.

Wouldn't be upset if we took Hendon hooker. Sit ayear and let malik and hooker battle it out for next year. Most mock drafts either have him late in the 1st or not at all so trade back could be an option for an extra pick and a later 1st. We're needing a new qb next year and if we do scrape 8+ wins we're less chance of having to sell the house to get 1 next year.

Wouldn't be upset if we took Hendon hooker. Sit ayear and let malik and hooker battle it out for next year. Most mock drafts either have him late in the 1st or not at all so trade back could be an option for an extra pick and a later 1st. We're needing a new qb next year and if we do scrape 8+ wins we're less chance of having to sell the house to get 1 next year.
I honestly believe that is their plan. I think they will let Tanne's contract run out and plan to start a new QB in 2024 as part of that youth movement.

And when you look at this poll, it could've easily been:

Matt Leinart
Blaine Gabbert
Jameis Winston
Isn't it sad that in the years we've been picking close to the top, the QB draft has just fallen in a way where we had no hope, no matter who we chose? I guess that's the life of a Titans fan huh?

I wonder if we will ever know the QB success teams like the Colts and Packers have known for so long.

Most of them are gonna suck whoever they are.

3 of the best Titan QBs of all time were not drafted by us.

Id get Rodgers or Lamar seriously. At least you know what youre getting.

I'd never draft another QB again, complete waste of a pick beyond the first and in the first it's a crap shoot.

I'd never draft another QB again, complete waste of a pick beyond the first and in the first it's a crap shoot.
KC used that strategy from 1983 through Pat Mahomes.
They were 1 of 2 teams to almost completely miss on a QB among the greatest QB class of all time.

Isn't it sad that in the years we've been picking close to the top, the QB draft has just fallen in a way where we had no hope, no matter who we chose? I guess that's the life of a Titans fan huh?

I wonder if we will ever know the QB success teams like the Colts and Packers have known for so long.
I think it’s important to point out that most seasons are like that, not just the seasons the Titans have an early pick.

This thread makes me sad brings back some horrible memories, being like or worse than the QBs mentioned makes for another mediocre 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back