Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As massive Ducks fans, my wife was an Oregon cheerleader, our house exploded when Mariota was selected. I felt so sure he would be the one to bring us a Super Bowl. Totally loved the guy, but it was time to move on.

I was a Williams guy... but MM8 had me admitting I was wrong... then the tingles set in
I thought about Tingles the other day. Walking through my house, I turn to go down the hall and banged the back of my hand on the corner of the chair molding. Could barely hold a beer for 2 days. Of course I forced myself to do so, because No Man drinks a beer left handed....

VY was dumb as a sack of hammers. A complete water head. Yeah… I said it.
In agreement! Might of figured it out before the hammy injury. Athletes never recover from them. It’s far more serious to players with that type of skill set. Him being not so bright only made it worse. As soon as it happened, I knew it was over. Injured it again, and it was done

In agreement! Might of figured it out before the hammy injury. Athletes never recover from them. It’s far more serious to players with that type of skill set. Him being not so bright only made it worse. As soon as it happened, I knew it was over. Injured it again, and it was done
I mean all that with his terrible mechanics and accuracy.

Why is no one talking about Tanner McKee, the QB out of Stanford? Dude is built like a prototypical QB at 6-6 and 230lbs and has excellent accuracy and good decision making. Was on a BAD team with a horrible OL and supporting cast, but definitely has NFL starter qualities.

I don’t think that I would bet the farm on either of the QBs that we would get if we were to trade up to #3.

Seems like a very high risk, low probability of success proposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is no one talking about Tanner McKee, the QB out of Stanford? Dude is built like a prototypical QB at 6-6 and 230lbs and has excellent accuracy and good decision making. Was on a BAD team with a horrible OL and supporting cast, but definitely has NFL starter qualities.

Because they all suck

Every draft it's the same thing, people drool over a half dozen QBs when typically only 1 or 2 ever end up being good. We should assume they all will suck

As massive Ducks fans, my wife was an Oregon cheerleader, our house exploded when Mariota was selected. I felt so sure he would be the one to bring us a Super Bowl. Totally loved the guy, but it was time to move on.

You best not be pulling for Bo Nix next year lol

not like she was a rando

McMVP made lifestyle choices - just sayin'
It all went down like she saw it her dreams too, shoot him then peacefully take her own life while Bentley falling onto him…..then dropping to the floor just like when Peter Griffin was trying to pick up the dead frog with the lid and box of a shoe box and kept dripping the carcass out n the floor.

the reference

Hot-Crazy-Matrix-A-Man%E2%80%99s-Guide-to-Women.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back