Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNair didn't deserve to die because of adultery or his alternative lifestyle, he died because he got involved with a crazy azz b*tch that was capable of doing what she did. He unknowingly put himself in a situation that was heading in the wrong direction.

Chances are slim the next QB will be worthy of a franchise tag. IMHO, they should be shotgun hiring QB's until they find "the one". It still may take years to find the one, but it seems the front office and owner want the best team possible year after year, not allowing the team to tank.

It absolutely scares me that the Titans are preparing to give up a bunch of Picks to move up to #3 for a QB. IMO, we are going to suck this year. If that is correct, we will get a high draft pick next year with some good QBs coming available. We SUCK at drafting QBs. Jake Locker leaving stating to never return to football. Ruined the poor guy! Our last good quarterback was McNair, drafted by the Oilers.

It absolutely scares me that the Titans are preparing to give up a bunch of Picks to move up to #3 for a QB. IMO, we are going to suck this year. If that is correct, we will get a high draft pick next year with some good QBs coming available. We SUCK at drafting QBs. Jake Locker leaving stating to never return to football. Ruined the poor guy! Our last good quarterback was McNair, drafted by the Oilers.

If we trade up to 3 to get a qb, Ran is a freaking joke and the worst GM in the history of the Titan/Oilers franchise, bar none. Hopefully he isnt as stupid as that.

In reality, I don’t think you need to be that scared. I don’t think the titans are trading up. One of those QBs may drop to 11 anyway if not 3. Stroud and Young are the only 2 I’m counting as gone before 11, don’t want either, and both probably gone before 3 anyway.

Ran can quickly put himself on the hot seat with a stupid draft trade and/or taking Richardson.

Hopefully when the time to cut/trade Ryan T, hopefully Malik W really will be ready and much more prepared.
My hope is by the time we cut T, our oline and wr corps are good enough to bring in a young qb and give him time in the pocket and open receivers. That is why I dont want to see us give up picks to trade up or for a qb when it doesnt matter who they are, they are going to get clobbered out there and we dont have the draft capital to address the problem.

I am certainly not an authority on football talent, but it seems to me that if they trade up for the #3 pick, the team will not be that good this year or the next couple years.

I’m starting to think that the trade up to 3 talk was smoke and mirrors.
I’d bet one of Richardson or Levis are available at 11 if we want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back