Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Bo is AWESOME… as a college QB ;)

I'll give you that

I actually started following the ducks the past few years. Heck of a recruiting class they had this year. And a good one last year especially considering the c
HC was in his first year. They can make a run in 25 if one of those two young QBs works out.

How is Bo still eligible to play? I feel like he’s been around forever.
He played 3 years at Auburn and then last year at Oregon, but I think because of the Covid year folks all got an extra year of eligibility. He was great for the Ducks last year though. It was our defense that sucked lol.

Either way, I don't think anyone deserves to die for having a side piece.
you pretending McMVP is innocent in this situation

IIRC he 100% had insane chick believing he was gonna divorce wife for her... taking her on vacations and crap... IMO the volatile relationship was way more than sex

Not that I care... my point is McMVP made lifestyle choices and like all choices they sometimes have consequences

you pretending McMVP is innocent in this situation

IIRC he 100% had insane chick believing he was gonna divorce wife for her... taking her on vacations and crap... IMO the volatile relationship was way more than sex

Not that I care... my point is McMVP made lifestyle choices and like all choices they sometimes have consequences

The consequences didn't match the actions is all I'm saying.

Obviously he wasn't in the right. But you're acting like he was sticking his head in a sharks mouth. In that case, yeah, death is kind of expected. But finessing another woman while married doesn't get a *shrug*, shouldn't have been fucking around reaction from most.

The consequences didn't match the actions is all I'm saying.

Obviously he wasn't in the right. But you're acting like he was sticking his head in a sharks mouth. In that case, yeah, death is kind of expected. But finessing another woman while married doesn't get a *shrug*, shouldn't have been ****ing around reaction from most.
She killed him because she was a shark, he just didn’t know he was messing with one.

kind of a shady lifestyle, but you’re right, death is an extreme punishment for what seems the crime.

She killed him because she was a shark, he just didn’t know he was messing with one.

kind of a shady lifestyle, but you’re right, death is an extreme punishment for what seems the crime.
Yet is one of the main reasons significant others murder....just because you dont want to pay the ultimate price for cheating, it is something that happens so often that when someone is murdered the significant other is immediately on the list of possible perpetrators.

exactly

if my family was ax murdered and there was a dude standing by my mailbox with a bloody ax... I would be the first one questioned

exactly

if my family was ax murdered and there was a dude standing by my mailbox with a bloody ax... I would be the first one questioned
"Officer, so what about the guy with the bloody axe down by my mailbox?" --
"Sir, never mind about that guy, could you tell me your whereabouts earlier this afternoon?"

Yet is one of the main reasons significant others murder....just because you dont want to pay the ultimate price for cheating, it is something that happens so often that when someone is murdered the significant other is immediately on the list of possible perpetrators.
It wasn't his significant other that murdered him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back