Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad bad feeling it's Will Levis...............

the last two drafts, who i felt it was start of draft week -- ended up being the pick.... Farley and Burks..... I hope this trend dies this year.

I have a bad bad feeling it's Will Levis...............

the last two drafts, who i felt it was start of draft week -- ended up being the pick.... Farley and Burks..... I hope this trend dies this year.
I have a bad feeling it is Richardson or Levis. I do not want either. I would rather take hooker and let him sit behind Tanney a year. I fear we going to trade up and give up next years one ( which could be top ten or top 5 pick)

Any conversation about Ohio State QB’s that found success in the NFL has to include Pro Bowler Tom Tupa!
From his days at Ohio State, Tupa was splitting time between quarterback and punter.
In four seasons with the Buckeyes, Tupa recorded 214 punts and 304 pass attempts, continuing that balance in the NFL after being selected in the third round of the 1988 NFL draft by the Phoenix Cardinals.
While Tupa emerged as a Pro Bowl punter, he also threw for 3,430 passing yards, 12 touchdowns and 25 interceptions at quarterback, posting a 4-9 record in 13 starts!

Any conversation about Ohio State QB’s that found success in the NFL has to include Pro Bowler Tom Tupa!
From his days at Ohio State, Tupa was splitting time between quarterback and punter.
In four seasons with the Buckeyes, Tupa recorded 214 punts and 304 pass attempts, continuing that balance in the NFL after being selected in the third round of the 1988 NFL draft by the Phoenix Cardinals.
While Tupa emerged as a Pro Bowl punter, he also threw for 3,430 passing yards, 12 touchdowns and 25 interceptions at quarterback, posting a 4-9 record in 13 starts!
Nobody knows about no Tom MF Tupa brother.

unfortunately he couldn’t surpass Timm Rosenbach for a starting QB spot in Phoenix.

edit:
Or Hugh Millen in NE.

I’m not going to be surprised if both Levis and Richardson aren’t drafted in the first round. Neither are worth it, but media wants something to talk about.

What if Ran trades up for Will Anderson or Jalen Carter? I’d be fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back