Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to be surprised if both Levis and Richardson aren’t drafted in the first round. Neither are worth it, but media wants something to talk about.

What if Ran trades up for Will Anderson or Jalen Carter? I’d be fine with that.

With the amount of holes this offense has on the offense alone --- drafting an edge rusher (no matter the caliber) in the 1st would set our plan back a few years tbh.

But it's like I feel we're D if we do and we're D if we don't....... I don't like the prospect of trading up for anyone but CJ Stroud......

Trading up would be counterproductive to whatever chance to making a dent in roster building this year through the draft (if we trade up, and lose capital - we could screw our draft next year if things VERY VERY badly this year) - I feel our roster is two drafts away....

With the amount of holes this offense has on the offense alone --- drafting an edge rusher (no matter the caliber) in the 1st would set our plan back a few years tbh.

But it's like I feel we're D if we do and we're D if we don't....... I don't like the prospect of trading up for anyone but CJ Stroud......

Trading up would be counterproductive to whatever chance to making a dent in roster building this year through the draft (if we trade up, and lose capital - we could screw our draft next year if things VERY VERY badly this year) - I feel our roster is two drafts away....

If we love one of these qbs, and have the chance to do what is required to get them, you have to do it. We've seen the movie where the roster is ready but we have no qb before.

There are so many options... Move up for someone, maybe Richardson or Levis fall, trade for lance... I'll be pretty bummed if we don't have a new QB on the roster Friday.

In the case that all 5 “top” QBs aren’t available to TN, what are the thoughts on a later round guy?

the 3 Ive seen brought up as possible “sleepers” (not to be mistaken with a guy that should be a 1st) just someone who will be picked later but could surprise.

jake Haener (Fresno St)
tanner Mckee (Stanford)
Of course Stetson bennett is worth mention (GA)
Sean Clifford (PSU)

If we love one of these qbs, and have the chance to do what is required to get them, you have to do it. We've seen the movie where the roster is ready but we have no qb before.

There are so many options... Move up for someone, maybe Richardson or Levis fall, trade for lance... I'll be pretty bummed if we don't have a new QB on the roster Friday.
there will literally be a dozen QBs better than willis go undrafted
there will literall be a dozen QBs better than willis CUT in Training camp

Tannyhill is top half of NFL and healthy... your desire to cripple the franchise by wasting a draft pick on a useless qb PROSPECT is noted

If “we” are in love with a QB (not named Young or Stroud) enough to trade away the future, “we” are idiots and deserve all the mediocrity that will follow.

Bryce Young looks to be the best chance of getting a better than decent QB in this draft. All of the other top 4 or 5 guys seem to be guys that would normally fall into at least pick 25 or later, and most of them will not be anything special. If we can't get Young, I almost prefer we take a chance on someone like Stetson Bennett this year and wait for next year. At least that way, we don't give up much in the way of draft capital for a QB that has a lower chance of being that franchise QB.

Think they are either coming away with Stroud or Levis in this draft. Can't see Richardson being someone Vrabel will have the patience for, similar to Willis.

If Titans trade up, I hope they will it will be for Stroud at 3. I still have a feeling Levis will turn out the best. I think if they get one of them they will be better than all options, but that is not one of the choices

To me, this is the best possible scenario.
If there is a trade, I hope it is back to the 17-25 range and they take Hendon Hooker

SpeedyBelovedCrane-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back