Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince was a winner. His record is best of all three. I’d vote if we do take QB early then he’ll be in a better situation to succeed with Vrabel running the show.

Vince was a winner. His record is best of all three. I’d vote if we do take QB early then he’ll be in a better situation to succeed with Vrabel running the show.

Like being the smartest kid with Down Syndrome.

Where you been homie? Aint seen you here in ages

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen a mock that has us drafting Levis- i like it. Hes big 6’4” 233, 5 percent body fat, cannon arm, biggest hands in league (10 5/8”) can run and willing to play hurt. Hes use to a terrible line and awful
Receivers and graduated early with masters in finance.

Our defense and running game were winners. VY not so much. Never beat a team over .500 that I recall.

I think locker could have been the best of the 3. Injury prone and i dont think he even cared about the game.

young was the worst- dumb as a rock with a side arm delivery. Yota in the middle.

Just seen a mock that has us drafting Levis- i like it. Hes big 6’4” 233, 5 percent body fat, cannon arm, biggest hands in league (10 5/8”) can run and willing to play hurt. Hes use to a terrible line and awful
Receivers and graduated early with masters in finance.

That masters degree will serve him well after his short NFL career.

I'd rather have someone who has nothing to fall back on

Will Levis played behind an o-line last year that was worse than having 5 Dennis Daleys. Literallly the worst o-line I’ve seen at any level, and had an o-coordinator as bad as Downing. He was awesome if you go back to the previous season. With his arm talent, I think he’s the best pick for the Titans.

Will Levis played behind an o-line last year that was worse than having 5 Dennis Daleys. Literallly the worst o-line I’ve seen at any level, and had an o-coordinator as bad as Downing. He was awesome if you go back to the previous season. With his arm talent, I think he’s the best pick for the Titans.
Yep. That “awesome” year he averaged 217 yards per game and was 24/13 TD/INT. We won’t miss a beat moving from Tanne to Levis.

I think locker could have been the best of the 3. Injury prone and i dont think he even cared about the game.

young was the worst- dumb as a rock with a side arm delivery. Yota in the middle.
Mariotta had the best stats of the bunch. Locker was Al ost as dumb as VY. His reads and processing were not pro-caliber. All three great athletes, unfortunately 0-3 as franchise QBs.

Locker was coming into his own before Muhammad Wilkerson ruined him with that hip injury. Locker was playing lights out until that dirty hit.

I was a massive fan of Locker. Locker would've thrived massively with Henry.
That’s the only QB we ever took that I was hoping we would! I liked him a lot, but his body got wrecked.

That’s the only QB we ever took that I was hoping we would! I liked him a lot, but his body got wrecked.

I was hoping for Vince Young and Mariota. Was so excited when we drafted both.

If I could fast forward, I would've disliked both of them coming out of college.

When Young and Mariota came out, I was young and naive.

I've finally come to realization those type of college QB's don't succeed in the NFL anymore.

I was hoping for Vince Young and Mariota. Was so excited when we drafted both.

If I could fast forward, I would've disliked both of them coming out of college.

When Young and Mariota came out, I was young and naive.

I've finally come to realization those type of college QB's don't succeed in the NFL anymore.
I was ok with MM8 over Winston but really wanted Leonard Williams that year.

never wanted VY period. I’m n fairness I was ok with Cutler but preferred Leinart.

pretty pissed about both picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back