Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
After a year of offensive juggernautiness, JRob has completely overhauled the WR room and created a massive competition at the position.
Julio, AJ and Reynolds are locks, but the next 4 guys are rather hard to predict. Which 4 guys do you think make it out of this list of WRs?
Dez Fitzpatrick
Racey Mcmath
Nick Westbrook Ikinhe
Marcus Johnson
Chester Rodgers
Fred Brown
Mason Kinsey
Cameron Batson
Kalija Lipscomb

My guess is Dez, Mcmath, Johnson and Rodgers

After a year of offensive juggernautiness, JRob has completely overhauled the WR room and created a massive competition at the position.
Julio, AJ and Reynolds are locks, but the next 4 guys are rather hard to predict. Which 4 guys do you think make it out of this list of WRs?
Dez Fitzpatrick
Racey Mcmath
Nick Westbrook Ikinhe
Marcus Johnson
Chester Rodgers
Fred Brown
Mason Kinsey
Cameron Batson
Kalija Lipscomb

My guess is Dez, Mcmath, Johnson and Rodgers

Rodgers and Batson will have to battle it out. I think it will be Batson if it's close, because of his time he's already spent in Nashville. That battle will have to go way into the last game of preseason.

Aj
Julio
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
Marcus Johnson
Cameron Batson
Westbrook Ikinhe/Chester Rogers/racey Mcmath — to me this is the camp battle

Marcus Johnson isnt making the team

Based on what? From what I've been reading he's been looking the best behind AJ Brown. It's not like he's competing against studs outside of WR#3.

Guess we'll all have to reserve judgement until we can actually see them play in preseason.

Per the early depth chart, Rogers is listed as the starting PR. Batson as the second guy so I think those two are really competing for a returner job, not so much WR.

Ultimately, I think that means only 1 of them make the final roster as PR and WR #6/7.

He wasn’t cut after showing out in preseason though. He was on the roster the last two years. The fact that he couldn’t do anything in real games got him cut.

He was cut, sent to PS, and it upset titan fans mightily before he made it through waivers.

I am not talking about this year. 3 years ago.

Am I saying MJ wont make the PS? no.

View attachment 18537

Last edited by a moderator:
Dez should make it as a 4th round pick, Racey because of his STs. That leaves the best guy left to play slot and return punts. Dez and Racey as WRs are probably more suited to playing outside and I don't think either return punts. Now with that said it isn't out of the realm of possibility we keep an extra WR if there is an advantage on STs.

Rogers has experience and had 53 catches one year with the Colts. He is versatile, runs nice routes and plays smart. He is also a decent punt returner. His to lose IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back