Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinsey looked really solid out there. Getting open and making contested catches.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Dez suddenly has an “undisclosed injury” and goes on IR for the season. That’s probably the easiest way to tuck him away for the future.

Julio
AJ
Reynolds
Johnson
Kinsey
Rodgers
Batson

PS
Mcmath
Westbrook

IR
Dez

Kinsey looked really solid out there. Getting open and making contested catches.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Dez suddenly has an “undisclosed injury” and goes on IR for the season. That’s probably the easiest way to tuck him away for the future.

Julio
AJ
Reynolds
Johnson
Kinsey
Rodgers
Batson

PS
Mcmath
Westbrook

IR
Dez

Kinsey had like 3 great contested catches of 10 yards or more. 1 on 4th and 6

while I agree... PS guys are available to all 32 teams.

zero chance he would last on the PS IMO

Yea and if he is so far behind he isn't worth keeping on the roster we might as well take that chance. No way I'm letting one of these other guys go who can contribute on Sundays if a light doesn't come on. If some other team wants him that bad on their rooster let them have him. Both Rogers and Batson offer far more utility right now.

If Reynolds is not 100% he could obviously drop but don't put too much into the pre-season for a guy like Reynolds who has a nice track record and is a vet NFL player.

If Reynolds is not 100% he could obviously drop but don't put too much into the pre-season for a guy like Reynolds who has a nice track record and is a vet NFL player.
I’m no pro, but I’ve played sports through Achilles tendinitis and it sucks. I’ve been excited about Reynolds, but seeing that he is dealing with Achilles pain is not a good sign.

while I agree... PS guys are available to all 32 teams.

zero chance he would last on the PS IMO
Teams can protect 4 guys on the practice squad again this year. We can carry 16 on the practice squad again as well, including veterans now.

I honestly think Dez just has the Yips. He was a very reliable receiver in college. Give him time. If he’s not on the 53 man roster, we’ll put him on the protected practice squad or IR.

I honestly think Dez just has the Yips. He was a very reliable receiver in college. Give him time. If he’s not on the 53 man roster, we’ll put him on the protected practice squad or IR.

I suppose it depends on how many WRs we keep on the regular roster because Dez might not even be high enough to protect. I'd rather keep Kinsey if it came down to it. McMath seems like the 6th or 7th guy because of his ST play.

To be honest, I didn’t like the Fitzpatrick pick when we made it. Not at all surprised he is struggling. Not a guy I would have moved up for but trusted JR actually saw something. But, other than Brown, JR’s WR selections haven’t exactly set the world on fire. I guess an argument could be made for Davis, but the consistency wasn’t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back