Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, I really like the improvements I've seen on Defense. I think it's going to be a great year to be a Titans fan. They're a team that'll go toe-to-toe with the best, at least I think they will.

The defense is trying not to be the league doormat. We’ll see how they do against actual starters soon but if this is the attitude, then the future looks brighter for this team.

Barkley is my #2 qb, Sargent is my #2rb. Made of Glass Evans can be cut as far as I am concerned.

Maybe Sargent can go the James Robinson of the Jags route, but I don't think we've seen enough to say Sargent is our #2.

He does look good, no doubt. Not sure how teams will play preseason game 3, but I would love to see Sargent go against starters next week if the Bears start their starters.

I really think Kinsey needs to be on this roster. I'd like to see him get some snaps with the 1's next week but dude just gets open and makes the catches he supposed to.

Also 100% agree Sergeant has played his way onto the roster at least as a RB3 if not a RB2. Can you imagine defenses having to deal with 6'3" Henry then all of a sudden. 5'8" back they can't see behind the line. I'm all for it....

I didn’t like the pick when they drafted him. Thought he was very underwhelming on tape.

I actually liked the pick. You can tell Evans has some serious talent.

It just boils down to this. We saw more Sargent in 1 series than we've seen Evans in 2 years. That should tell anyone something.

The defense is trying not to be the league doormat. We’ll see how they do against actual starters soon but if this is the attitude, then the future looks brighter for this team.
The attitude is different this year, they're playing with a little confidence. They're not going to be top of the league D, but they don't need to be.

They just need to be above-average and it's a huge upgrade for this team with the O that they have. Titans are going to be a handful this year.

I would have taken Joshua Kelley

Yeah Josh Kelley was a bad dude at UT. But I feel like Evans would've bought more to the team with his versatility.

Going to really suck if Evans can't get it together as we wasted a 3rd rounder, along with our 1st rounder in the same draft.

McMath the next Julio Jones when we have to read about him, but his name doesn't get called when we actually get to see him in action..

He's st all the way. We will carry 6 or 7 WRs and might carry that many dbs too. Roster cut down is this week right?

I'm just not a fan of keeping someone on the team just based solely on their ST abilities, unless of course you're a Kicker, Punter, KR or PR.

KR coverage is basically non existant these days, considering all kicks go through the endzone. That leaves us with PR coverag, punt block and FG block.

I just don't think McMath should take up a spot solely based on PR coverage, punt block and FG block.

I wanted him to make noise at WR, but that's not happening anytime soon. Therefore, I don't think he deserves a roster spot for now.

It’s gonna suck. Wanna keep a lot of these guys. I don’t know that we’ll get away with stashing them on the practice squad in some cases.

Everyone fell in love with McMath's measureables, but he didn't do anything at LSU and I don't see that changing in the NFL.
Maybe being a bit harsh here? Obviously others disagree with your sentiment. Besides, that’s one of the best names ever, so I’m pulling for him!

Really got to give J.Rob a ton of credit. He rebuilt this defense, the wr depth is amazing and the best we ever had, and the back end of this roster appears to be light years above what we have had in the past,

I cannot wait to see the starter against the Bears! I have never been so excited for a season! We have a real shot this at winning it all. Go Titans!

Yeah Josh Kelley was a bad dude at UT. But I feel like Evans would've bought more to the team with his versatility.

Going to really suck if Evans can't get it together as we wasted a 3rd rounder, along with our 1st rounder in the same draft.
That’s a different player. Josh Kelly was the UT running back and is on the browns now. Joshua Kelley played at UCLA and plays for the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back