Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone fell in love with McMath's measureables, but he didn't do anything at LSU and I don't see that changing in the NFL.
He was taken as a late round project. The measurables are awesome and he’s supposedly played well during TC. He’s probably a practice squad guy who hopefully makes strides and contributes next year, ala Mike Strachan of the colts.

He was taken as a late round project. The measurables are awesome and he’s supposedly played well during TC. He’s probably a practice squad guy who hopefully makes strides and contributes next year, ala Mike Strachan of the colts.
Did he play in either of the 2 preseason games? Or just ST?

That’s a different player. Josh Kelly was the UT running back and is on the browns now. Joshua Kelley played at UCLA and plays for the Chargers.

Oh damn, you're right. Not sure why I thought that the UT Kelly was still on the Rams. He did play with them in the past though.

Is 57-6 through two preseason games good?

I know these games don’t matter but some important questions have been answered.

I am feeling as confident about this team as I have since 2008.

I know these games don’t matter but some important questions have been answered.

Here's another thing, we haven't seen the starters all together on both sides of the ball yet.

The 6 pts given up in two games is huge. Last year our defense would have given up huge points and yards to a college team. This definitely points to improvement.

Everyone fell in love with McMath's measureables, but he didn't do anything at LSU and I don't see that changing in the NFL.

Every time I'd watch LSU, Jefferson/Chase/Marshall would get tired of catching balls and McMath would come in. And the announcers would talk about how he would look better than those guys in practice and everyone was just waiting for that breakout.

I think he might just be really good at practicing football.

Every time I'd watch LSU, Jefferson/Chase/Marshall would get tired of catching balls and McMath would come in. And the announcers would talk about how he would look better than those guys in practice and everyone was just waiting for that breakout.

I think he might just be really good at practicing football.

The measurables are there.

I'm actually not a big stat guy. I've seen college players rack up all kinds of yards and TD's, but can't do a damn thing in the NFL.

I'm rooting for McMath to be the next TO, but that's an once in a decade type story. But you never know. He's a Titan, so I'm rooting like hell for him to make it.

That was his first play on the field I believe. And Jenkins was coaching him up on the sideline after. He bit on the double move.
I believe it was a 3rd and short as well, so it was a smart but risky play by TB to run the double move there. Farley was likely thinking that they would run something quick and short just to pick up the first down and got caught out.

He looked solid otherwise.

Does anyone have an update on Darrynton Evans? Is he being held out of games just as a precaution? Has he been practicing?

The defense really looks solid to me. Great play out of Molden and Farley wasn't bad considering how much he has played (out last year) and with the injury. Our front is solid and we haven't seen Dupree, Autrey or much of Simmons. Landry did play some but not many snaps. Jackrabbit is sticking to guys like glue and Hooker looks fantastic at SS. Get the whole group out there and this defense could be special.

The depth isn't bad either. Guys making plays on the back end and we had very few plays with someone running free. Last year it seemed like we were playing with 2 less guys in the secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back