Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis was out for a "lower body injury" from practice earlier this week.

Re-check your stats, Mason Kinsey took a few snaps as well. Willis didn't play terrible, but he's not looking anything like a starter yet. He's pretty good at handing the ball off, and scrambling when a play breaks down. He hits the odd pass now and then.

In the end, our backups beat theirs. Could have been worse, but Spears, Chestnut, Murphy and Garror were the standout players tonight.

Oh, and Philips is hurt again.

So same ole same old , injuries to Levis when he needs reps the most before he’s buried 3rd on the depth chart soon

Phillips no comment.

Spears has looked really good considering he has what? No ligaments in his knees and experts say he has a shelf life of 3 years in the NFL? I like him looks like Titans will run him for whatever he has in the tank

still think Titans will keep Haskins as a 3 and try to sneak Chestnut again as ST / PS like they did last year

So same ole same old , injuries to Levis when he needs reps the most before he’s buried 3rd on the depth chart soon

Phillips no comment.

Spears has looked really good considering he has what? No ligaments in his knees and experts say he has a shelf life of 3 years in the NFL? I like him looks like Titans will run him for whatever he has in the tank

still think Titans will keep Haskins as a 3 and try to sneak Chestnut again as ST / PS like they did last year
No more sneaking and trying to get cute...Chestnut has earned a roster spot...make him the 3

But, but, but Haskins was selected in the 4th round.

Haskins hasn't done 1 impressive thing since being drafted, not one.

Chestnut better make the team over that bum Haskins.
I’m not really sure why Haskins hasn’t been cut already anyway. I mean, he’s have to be Henry dominant throughout this preseason to justify any thinking that what he’s shown so far isn’t what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back