Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
good read and pass on the TD by willis

I am betting it was a 1 read play... its there or in the third row... dont take away from it being a solid play

Had a long day today at my sons bday party

anyone wanna give me a real quick recap??

becuase I’m looking at stat line and only see Willis???? Why no Levis???

And what up with the catching numbers - everyone has like 1 catch ? Looks like I didn’t miss much

Had a long day today at my sons bday party

anyone wanna give me a real quick recap??

becuase I’m looking at stat line and only see Willis???? Why no Levis???

And what up with the catching numbers - everyone has like 1 catch ? Looks like I didn’t miss much
Levis was out for a "lower body injury" from practice earlier this week.

Re-check your stats, Mason Kinsey took a few snaps as well. Willis didn't play terrible, but he's not looking anything like a starter yet. He's pretty good at handing the ball off, and scrambling when a play breaks down. He hits the odd pass now and then.

In the end, our backups beat theirs. Could have been worse, but Spears, Chestnut, Murphy and Garror were the standout players tonight.

Oh, and Philips is hurt again.

Levis was out for a "lower body injury" from practice earlier this week.

Re-check your stats, Mason Kinsey took a few snaps as well. Willis didn't play terrible, but he's not looking anything like a starter yet. He's pretty good at handing the ball off, and scrambling when a play breaks down. He hits the odd pass now and then.

In the end, our backups beat theirs. Could have been worse, but Spears, Chestnut, Murphy and Garror were the standout players tonight.

Oh, and Philips is hurt again.

Garror needs to make the team. He's done well enough on D and Philips can't be relied upon to be the punt returner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back