Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of feel bad for Kinsey. He’s always punching up, but the ceiling is so high. Strange to be so deep at the position now, after being in a drought for 20 years.

Kind of feel bad for Kinsey. He’s always punching up, but the ceiling is so high. Strange to be so deep at the position now, after being in a drought for 20 years.

Would've started on a few Titan teams back in the days, especially the days of Brandon Jones and Roydell Williams.

But yeah, I can't see Mason making the squad anymore. Not because he's done something wrong, but because we're deep at the position and nobody has really done anything to lose their job.

For a 2029 6th round pick.. That's about the only thing we will get for him.

So glad we got Julio, because there's no way in hell Reynolds would've been our #2.

I totally agree but why are people hating on Reynolds in here? What I miss?? Have we even seen a second of him in a Titan uniform yet?? Hah

I totally agree but why are people hating on Reynolds in here? What I miss?? Have we even seen a second of him in a Titan uniform yet?? Hah

Not sure why people on here hate on him, but me personally I just don't think he was ever suited to a #2 WR, even before we traded for Julio. Perfect #3 though.

People probably don't care for him because of the fact they haven't heard nothing from him at all since the signing and he was originally signed to be our #2. Does seem like he's our 4th or 5th best WR as of right now though.

I personally think he could be a valuable piece to our offense if he can be our #3 WR. Let's hope he can be that.

Woodside’s pick 6 stings at this point. I still think they go with him.
I would be shocked if Barkley isn’t the #2. Woodside just doesn’t look like an NFL quarterback. Barkley does. He has his negatives, but what backup doesn’t? They made a mistake letting the Jags sign CJ Beathard.

Not sure why people on here hate on him, but me personally I just don't think he was ever suited to a #2 WR, even before we traded for Julio. Perfect #3 though.

People probably don't care for him because of the fact they haven't heard nothing from him at all since the signing and he was originally signed to be our #2. Does seem like he's our 4th or 5th best WR as of right now though.

I personally think he could be a valuable piece to our offense if he can be our #3 WR. Let's hope he can be that.

yeah deep WR core this year - and seemingly everyone outside the top 3 are playing like they wanna stick around - if that wasn’t the case I’m sure we’d all be looking at Reynolds differently.

I would be shocked if Barkley isn’t the #2. Woodside just doesn’t look like an NFL quarterback. Barkley does. He has his negatives, but what backup doesn’t? They made a mistake letting the Jags sign CJ Beathard.
Honestly, both looked like please Tanny hold up

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be shocked if Woodside doesn’t make it. They really seem to like him for some reason. I think both looked weak last night overall. They both did have a few decent plays, but neither one inspired confidence for me.

To be fair to both QB’s, nothing about last night seemed right. Maybe I’ve just been under-valuing Vrabel and what he brings to the table, but we didn’t see anything on offense nor defense scheme-wise that matched what we’ve seen to this point. It was just a super conservative shitshow. If I took anything away from last night’s game, it was Barkley getting the happy feet and Woodside hanging in there and staying cool under pressure. I vote Woodside.

To be fair to both QB’s, nothing about last night seemed right. Maybe I’ve just been under-valuing Vrabel and what he brings to the table, but we didn’t see anything on offense nor defense scheme-wise that matched what we’ve seen to this point. It was just a super conservative ****show. If I took anything away from last night’s game, it was Barkley getting the happy feet and Woodside hanging in there and staying cool under pressure. I vote Woodside.
C) None of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back