Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best to think of him like Simmons. High upside pick but injury hampered. The kid has all the physical tools to be a great!
With only 1 full season of college ball under his belt and an injury history, I only hope his future doesn’t resemble his past. He just looked a step behind on most plays I noticed. If he stays healthy he will be a solid starter at some point. But that point ain’t right now, as I said, he isn’t ready yet. Let’s hope JR’s gamble pays off in the long run.

With only 1 full season of college ball under his belt and an injury history, I only hope his future doesn’t resemble his past. He just looked a step behind on most plays I noticed. If he stays healthy he will be a solid starter at some point. But that point ain’t right now, as I said, he isn’t ready yet. Let’s hope JR’s gamble pays off in the long run.
He’s only been practicing for a few weeks. Give him another month or two and he should be real comfortable again.

He’s only been practicing for a few weeks. Give him another month or two and he should be real comfortable again.
I think it takes a bit longer to get up to speed. I feel like this is more like a red-shirt year for him and the Titans are thinking he replaces Jackrabbit next year.

I think it takes a bit longer to get up to speed. I feel like this is more like a red-shirt year for him and the Titans are thinking he replaces Jackrabbit next year.
Interesting. I see him and Fulton being the long term plan, but I think they hoped he’d be ready to start at some point this year.

Interesting. I see him and Fulton being the long term plan, but I think they hoped he’d be ready to start at some point this year.

Probably would start sooner rather than later if he wasn't wearing #3 as a CB.. Obviously just kidding, but damn I hate that they can wear single digit numbers at certain positions.

I will be shocked if Woodside doesn’t make it. They really seem to like him for some reason. I think both looked weak last night overall. They both did have a few decent plays, but neither one inspired confidence for me.
they both had horrid INTs that combined to directly lose the game

C) None of the above
SnRCmLS.jpeg

Barkley has been around a long time (first year 2013) and for his career is a sub 60% completion rate. He also has 11 TDs to 22 ints. While he looked comparable to Woodside he exposed his issue with seeing the field and reading the defense in spades with his int. Truly a horrible decision and throw.

What we need as a back up is a game manager who doesn't give the game away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back