Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis is looking more comfortable, but still too many interceptions. The offensive line still needs work, but there is hope. The defense is stout, and finally, one word-
Succup!

Key, Landry, Weaver and Murphy might be the best collection of edge rushers we’ve ever had. It will be awesome having the ability to rotate in fresh rushers who can all get the QB.

Key, Landry, Weaver and Murphy might be the best collection of edge rushers we’ve ever had. It will be awesome having the ability to rotate in fresh rushers who can all get the QB.
The whole front 5 is nasty with Jeff, Autry, and Tart. We need them to take over games.

That was Willis’s best game by far as a Titan. He still has a long way to go, but the improvement from last yr is marked. JRob did him wrong by not having a real backup last yr…there is no way he should have seen the field.

I think Vrable might be going next level thinking and go without a kicker this yr…. Analytics say to always go for it in 4th down anyway.

There is so much talk about Malik some people want him gone asap.Others talk about how he can't run our offense correctly even though he should be running the eagles offense.

I for one are afraid we might miss out on a franchise QB just because of how close minded MV and the Carton might be.

Yes Malik was a Robinson guy but for the good of the team both Mike and Carton should erase that I let Malik and Will have a fair battle for the QB spot next year.

Also Dowing is /was the worst OC in the NFL and pretty much got Malik confidence destroy last year.

there are pathetic non football reasons W7 is still a Titan - sad truth

BUT assuming T17 dont throw for 36 TDs and 5,000 yards with 9 or less INTs... yeah T17 probably going elsewhere if he dont retire

whoever wins QB1 in 24 will be a downgrade from T17 that is a fact

Last edited by a moderator:
there are pathetic non football reasons W7 is still a Titan - sad truth

BUT assuming T17 dont throw for 36 TDs and 5,000 yards with 9 or less TDs... yeah T17 probably going elsewhere if he dont retire

whoever wins QB1 in 24 will be a downgrade from T17 that is a fact
I am thoroughly convinced that we will be QB shopping next year when Tannehill leaves. Neither Levis or Willis will be anywhere close to ready to stepping in...

Ran wanted to make a statement and go after a QB this draft, when if he were smart he would have waited until next draft to go after a QB. Every indicator is next draft will be a better QB draft.

There is so much talk about Malik some people want him gone asap.Others talk about how he can't run our offense correctly even though he should be running the eagles offense.

I for one are afraid we might miss out on a franchise QB just because of how close minded MV and the Carton might be.

Yes Malik was a Robinson guy but for the good of the team both Mike and Carton should erase that I let Malik and Will have a fair battle for the QB spot next year.

Also Dowing is /was the worst OC in the NFL and pretty much got Malik confidence destroy last year.
Well, it is very possible I am wrong but if I had to bet my house on if Malik would ever be a solid starting qb in the league, my house would go on the "hell no" side.

I am thoroughly convinced that we will be QB shopping next year when Tannehill leaves. Neither Levis or Willis will be anywhere close to ready to stepping in...

Ran wanted to make a statement and go after a QB this draft, when if he were smart he would have waited until next draft to go after a QB. Every indicator is next draft will be a better QB draft.
eeehhh... might be true but seems its always that way at QB

Levis has an NFL arm at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back