Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thoroughly convinced that we will be QB shopping next year when Tannehill leaves. Neither Levis or Willis will be anywhere close to ready to stepping in...

Ran wanted to make a statement and go after a QB this draft, when if he were smart he would have waited until next draft to go after a QB. Every indicator is next draft will be a better QB draft.

Tread lightly, I was almost exiled from the board for saying the exact same thing on draft night. Think of what better shape we'd be in now with a rookie OL AND WR instead of a bench-riding 3rd string QB that we TRADED UP FOR...

Tread lightly, I was almost exiled from the board for saying the exact same thing on draft night. Think of what better shape we'd be in now with a rookie OL AND WR instead of a bench-riding 3rd string QB that we TRADED UP FOR...
I agree with Vrab here. Need to see more from the Mayo Dude to make that decision. The Injury set us back a little.

I agree with Vrab here. Need to see more from the Mayo Dude to make that decision. The Injury set us back a little.
The Mayo dude has been injured for just about 1 1/2 years now hasnt he? Wasnt that the "reason" he struggled his senior year? Some kind of turf toe injury. Same reason he dropped down the board to the 2nd round.

The Mayo dude has been injured for just about 1 1/2 years now hasnt he? Wasnt that the "reason" he struggled his senior year? Some kind of turf toe injury. Same reason he dropped down the board to the 2nd round.

Turf toe in college senior year and a quad strain last week. Not the same thing,

Where is McMath, Roberson and Harrison when it counts? These mini camp monsters get tiring. They catch every thing thrown to them in 7 V 7 drills, but never make a single play in preseason.

Props to Kearis Jackson, Chestnut and Patrick. You fellas deserve to make it.

then why did AZ look like they had actually played an NFL game before playing us? Why'd we lose to a bottom dweller in the Giants? Why don't all teams suck donkeynuts after a 16 day layoff? Why's it just us?

please

Tanny played in the preseason.. Are you happy now?

Tanny going 21/21 for 340 yards and 4 TD's against the Saints because he played in the final preseason game.

You're a silly dude and you know it.

Are you trying to make a point based on handoffs

Are you trying to make a point based off of handoffs?

Remember, you were screaming for Tannehill and Company to play and get reps.

Starting OL got their reps. So do you think they'll going to play at Pro Bowl level vs the Saints?

With a 16 day layoff until Week 1, who cares if the starters play a series or two in the preseason finale.

You're clearly not that dumb, are you?

Starting OL got their reps. So do you think they'll going to play at Pro Bowl level vs the Saints?

With a 16 day layoff until Week 1, who cares if the starters play a series or two in the preseason finale.

TBH, until INTannehill gives me a reason not to... i cringe every time I see the ball snapped to him.... lol

Tell you what... I bet you 100 bucks Tannehill does NOT get a delay of game on his first drive in the regular season... bet?

Too bad we don't have a FG kicker.
A fg kicker is much more important to a team with a good defense and ground game. There will be a lot of games won or lost by three points
I hope they get away from running so much. Some teams, they might do well with the run, but others they will struggle. Let’s hope this is the season of balance and the last of predominately first down runs for no gain

I don't see the point playing Tannehill in the preseason only to hand off 3 times.

Give him a series or 2 throwing it to the WRs....works for Rodgers and the Jets

Vrabel's arrogance will be the downside again....look at the kicker situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back