Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans Reach Agreement with Givens

SUMMARY: The Titans will have an 11:00 am press conference to announce they have reached an agreement with former Patriots WR David Givens. Givens, 25, was New England’s second leading receiver last season with 59 catches for 738 yards and two touchdowns.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I don't see his value personally. He's not particular fast, he's not particular good. He's not a big TD threat.. I dunno why he's getting that kind of money

He's got awesome hands. Big, soft hands as a danish commentator would say. And, he attracts quite some attention from the defense, opening up for the rest of the WRs.

Great news...

Givens is similar to mccareins and gives us a solid reliable veteran WR to go along with bennett and the kids.

It's nice to see us taking players away from the top teams for a change. Teams like the colts and pats need to be knocked down a notch.

Titans to the super bowl in 2007?

No, Jones won't be ready until late in the season... more like this...

Givens - #1
Bennet- #2
Williams/Roby- #3
Calico- #4- unless he comes back a new man with 2 good knees

Come on, who's complaining about that, I think it's pretty solid, considering we have other areas that need work more than WR... most of our growth will come from the maturation of Williams/Jones/Roby... We'll have depth for quite a while...

currage said:
Do you guys know if any of the Nashville radio stations or Titansradio network stations will air the conference live?

Probably not. 104& 106 would have to preempt Dan Patrick or Jim Rome. And honestly, Givens isnt a big enough name to justify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back