Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing about Tannehill and Simmons they deserve it, but the Pro Bowl is such a crock.

They need to find another way of showing the deserving players recognition

I guess it’s kind of hard to make the pro bowl on a historically bad defense.

While Simmons is definitely disruptive and us Titans fans know how good he is, he doesn’t really have any eye popping stats like say an Aaron Donald that would catch the attention of the masses.

But to me, Tanny is surprise. He’s been one of the best QBs in the league since taking the reins.

They can’t seem to forget his “Miami” reputation and realize that maybe Miami was the reason he never reached this level before.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way should Decastro and Pouncey from Steelers get a pro bowl invite over Saffold and Jones, Henry is on pace for 2,000 yards didn't just get all those yards on his own, and with Lewan and Sambrailo out and Tannehill getting sacked rarely this year. Pro bowl voting is a scam

No way should Decastro and Pouncey from Steelers get a pro bowl invite over Saffold and Jones, Henry is on pace for 2,000 yards didn't just get all those yards on his own, and with Lewan and Sambrailo out and Tannehill getting sacked rarely this year. Pro bowl voting is a scam
That is the absolute truth.

The only "positive" I can see about this year is that because the game has zero chance of actually getting played, the pro bowl numbers will look more realistic to the actual best players vice 100 "alternates" so that guys like Vince Young actually have Pro bowler on their resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back