Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a heap of snubs, Tannehill the top of the titans list for sure.

Buckner
Quinnen Williams
Cunningham
Hendricksen
Tonyan (Evan Engram...really?)
Tannehill
And many more

If williams and buckner didnt make, it, you cant seriously expect Simmons to.
Evan Engram??? He has 1 TD all year! Tonyan has 10!

Logan Thomas is even more deserving than Engram. They should start weighting Pro Bowl voting by a teams location or something.

People can say the Pro Bowl doesn't matter, and I somewhat agree, but if it's going to exist at least make it somewhat representative of who the best players are. Not who can win a popularity contest.

Logan Thomas is even more deserving than Engram. They should start weighting Pro Bowl voting by a teams location or something.

People can say the Pro Bowl doesn't matter, and I somewhat agree, but if it's going to exist at least make it somewhat representative of who the best players are. Not who can win a popularity contest.

Yea, my post was highlighting how much of a joke it is that Engram made it. Maybe we're on the same page.

Basically if you become popular through 1-2 really good seasons, you can then live off that through lesser seasons and still make the Pro bowl.

A great example is Hendricksen vs Jordan at the Saints. Hendricksen wins basically every category vs his teammate. Guess which one made the pro bowl? The one who has made it before.

The NFL wouldn't be able to make any money off of something as unwatchable as the Probe Owl unless it was a popularity contest. I haven't watched the Probe Owl since I was in middle school

No kidding Engram making it is a joke, alot of targets but roughly same recs as Tonyan. Yards similar but 10 TDs for Big Bob.

Pro Bowl is a joke

Mmm

disagree

Mahomes a lock, for sure.

RT and JA are imo, shoulda been locks. How Watson on a team, who is in no place to even be an outside shot of a wild card, given a spot in the pro bowl....it’s a travisty imo.
Here's a little something on how good Tannehill has been since becoming a Titan.

Allan Bell
@AllanBell247

·
23h

How good is Ryan Tannehill? Since taking over as the #Titans

starter, he: -Has more pass TDs (53) than Patrick Mahomes (48) -More TDs responsible for (61) than Lamar Jackson (58) -Higher Yds/Att (8.7) than Deshaun Watson (8.3) -Higher P-Rating (114.0) than Aaron Rodgers (109.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back