Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Radunz held his own better than any of us expected tonight. Honestly, he was blocking Bosa so well, they moved Bosa to the other side to go against Quessenberry!

Clearly he is much more comfortable at LT. If nothing else, I think he will develop into a nice starter somewhere on the line. Really stoked about this.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Radunz held his own better than any of us expected tonight. Honestly, he was blocking Bosa so well, they moved Bosa to the other side to go against Quessenberry!

Clearly he is much more comfortable at LT. If nothing else, I think he will develop into a nice starter somewhere on the line. Really stoked about this.
100% he's just like Davis at RG. He's really improved. When you contain Bosa, you are doing good. He did give up the bull rush sack, but still was very good.

Radunz did really good at LT. For someone to get their first start at a position you wasn't drafted to play against Nick Bosa, I think he did a damn great job.

This is the type of game that will boost his confidence.

Place Radunz at LT and Tanny literally has time to throw the ball. That should tell us all we need to know about Lewan.

I'll have to go back and watch him. I'm at work so I only caught a few series. And when I was in low signal area of the factory I was using the ESPN fantasy football Gamecast. So there was zero way I could see anything lol.

It’s one game guys. Let’s not go send Lewan packing yet. How many times has a Titan played a good game and then flopped next time out. Just be patient with these young guys.

It’s one game guys. Let’s not go send Lewan packing yet. How many times has a Titan played a good game and then flopped next time out. Just be patient with these young guys.
It’s kinda what we do. It’s our jam, 10 good snaps and that player replaces the all pro at any position. However, it was very encouraging to see Raygunz do as well as he did on short notice. Hopefully, this is the start of some good things for him.

Place Radunz at LT and Tanny literally has time to throw the ball. That should tell us all we need to know about Lewan.

It's not Lewan's fault, he is simply not allowed to take his special medicine which enhanced his performance anymore.

Impressive to see no drop off from the 1st choice LT to the 6th choice LT.

Very encouraging. Obviously just one game but in his other limited action we've seen this season, he was not very strong in pass protection, but was a beast in run blocking. Of course, that action was mostly at G and not T, but still, it have me pause for concern.

2021 class could turn out pretty good Molden has been the crown jewel so far, but Rice played pretty decent when called upon. If Radunz and Farley turn out to be solid starters, this could be an amazing class.

Very encouraging. Obviously just one game but in his other limited action we've seen this season, he was not very strong in pass protection, but was a beast in run blocking. Of course, that action was mostly at G and not T, but still, it have me pause for concern.

2021 class could turn out pretty good Molden has been the crown jewel so far, but Rice played pretty decent when called upon. If Radunz and Farley turn out to be solid starters, this could be an amazing class.
And don’t forget Weaver. He looked beast before getting hurt.

"Obviously there's things I need to improve on, but I didn't feel like I did terrible. The most important thing is the team got out with a win, and I was able to fill that role. I am grateful for the opportunity." said Radunz

I see what Robinson picked him, he’s the OPPOSITE of Isaiah Wilson!

Good tackles are too hard to find to send Lewan packing, but yeah, I'm really excited about Radunz.

He only played 1 game his last year of school and and on got a few snaps before last night. This is what I was waiting to see. I hope he can springboard into a starting gig next year.

Good tackles are too hard to find to send Lewan packing, but yeah, I'm really excited about Radunz.

He only played 1 game his last year of school and and on got a few snaps before last night. This is what I was waiting to see. I hope he can springboard into a starting gig next year.
Lewan makes too much to keep around. Plus I don't think he wants to be here anymore. Its a fact Vrabel and lewan don't get along and lewan has Said things like "if I was the Titans I'd cut me" I'm just paraphrasing there but it was along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back