Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night he has missed 20 games in the last 3 years and I wonder how many others he did not finish. He is the third highest paid player on the titans according to over the cap.

I thought we ran the ball better last year when he was out. Again I will never understand why we let the Undertaker go. He was not great but multiple and effective at good price

Too much for what he offers. Among LT, his performance is too low for the cost although I agree we need a LT.
Just like health insurance, there are other options, potentially cheaper for what you need.

From an overall roster percentage, I think Lewan eats up too much money but I’d be happy to see a re-negotiation for a little more reasonable cost. He’s currently one of the top paid players on the team but isn’t performing as a top player.

I think it's a"devil you know" sort of situation. Lewan ain't what he used to be, but he also isn't bad. LT's cost a lot of money. And he only has 1 more season I believe. Might as well see what he's got in a contract year. Maybe he'll ball out and we can let him spend his twilight years somewhere else.

Lewan makes too much to keep around. Plus I don't think he wants to be here anymore. Its a fact Vrabel and lewan don't get along and lewan has Said things like "if I was the Titans I'd cut me" I'm just paraphrasing there but it was along those lines
Not sure I’ve ever tuned into that frequency before. Does it require a special hat?

Not sure why anyone is surprised at Lewan’s drop off coming off the ACL surgery. It takes two years to get back to speed. We already watched that show with Conklin and know how it works.

Lewan makes too much to keep around. Plus I don't think he wants to be here anymore. Its a fact Vrabel and lewan don't get along and lewan has Said things like "if I was the Titans I'd cut me" I'm just paraphrasing there but it was along those lines

Do you just make this crap up? I’ve never seen anywhere where they don’t get along or where even “ paraphrased” Lewan said he wanted out,

Post a link or a video or admit you just made that up.

I think it's a"devil you know" sort of situation. Lewan ain't what he used to be, but he also isn't bad. LT's cost a lot of money. And he only has 1 more season I believe. Might as well see what he's got in a contract year. Maybe he'll ball out and we can let him spend his twilight years somewhere else.
I think that maybe right on. I do not think he would get a big deal if we move on from him like Conklin did. I am ok with him another year but restructure of contract.

Do you just make this crap up? I’ve never seen anywhere where they don’t get along or where even “ paraphrased” Lewan said he wanted out,

Post a link or a video or admit you just made that up.
He said it in an interview earlier in the season when he was playing like shit. The Vrabs thing is speculation, also Lewan said himself that he and the OL coached didn't see eye to eye for awhile but things are "better now". Are you a fucking fan? Do you watch player interviews?

He said it in an interview earlier in the season when he was playing like ****. The Vrabs thing is speculation, also Lewan said himself that he and the OL coached didn't see eye to eye for awhile but things are "better now". Are you a ****ing fan? Do you watch player interviews?

As I suspected …. you made it up. Thanks for the clarification.

Why do people always have to bring up what players did in the past. Ya Lewan didn't miss time early in his career, what is he doing NOW? I feel his play this season and the time he keeps missing NOW don't warrant him making what he's making.
Should we cut henry? Dude hasn't done nothing in weeks!

He said it in an interview earlier in the season when he was playing like ****. The Vrabs thing is speculation, also Lewan said himself that he and the OL coached didn't see eye to eye for awhile but things are "better now". Are you a ****ing fan? Do you watch player interviews?

Or maybe you're breathing way too much into those words? How do you go from there to he doesn't want to be here and he has a beef with Vrabel?

When he said he would release him if he were the GM, he was simply just criticizing his own poor play, not stating his desire to be released.

I highly suggest y’all go to 7:50 left in the first quarter, a play where Tannehill gets sacked. Watch Radunz. Radunz completely buries Bosa. It’s an excellent example of Radunz’s ceiling. If anyone knows how to post it here, please do.

It's not unusual for a guy to play better the 2nd year after an ACL. I think we should see how next year goes for Lewan before calling for a new LT. That's just me...
This is correct. Most of his missed games are last year when he tore the ACL. Conklin played poorly his first season back from his ACL injury, then regained his form the following year. If LT can’t bounce back next year then ship him out. But at this moment, our OL is the weakest link in the chain. An entire OL rebuild next year doesn’t feel practical.

I think that maybe right on. I do not think he would get a big deal if we move on from him like Conklin did. I am ok with him another year but restructure of contract.
A restructuring would most likely add a couple of years to his contract. If they were voidable then I’m for it. If not, I would wait to see if he can rebound in year two as many ACL injuries require. If so, keep him, if not, ditch him. Bribe another scout from a team successful in drafting OL since we aren’t that good at it

I highly suggest y’all go to 7:50 left in the first quarter, a play where Tannehill gets sacked. Watch Radunz. Radunz completely buries Bosa. It’s an excellent example of Radunz’s ceiling. If anyone knows how to post it here, please do.

O-line was good against the Niners, the sacks weren't even on them, Tannehill just had awful pocket awareness.

A restructuring would most likely add a couple of years to his contract. If they were voidable then I’m for it. If not, I would wait to see if he can rebound in year two as many ACL injuries require. If so, keep him, if not, ditch him. Bribe another scout from a team successful in drafting OL since we aren’t that good at it

Agree about a restructure. Seems unnecessary. If you aren't sold that he'll be worth his contract in 2022, then why put more guaranteed money into 2023 (or beyond). Restructure spent make a lot of sense to me unless JRob is already planning on keeping him around past 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back