Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radunz look very solid playing a position he wasn’t even drafted to play. Very encouraging! I’ve excited for his future.

Starting to look like a great draft class.

We'll see if Radunz can maintain... it would be nice to have a "win" on the Offensive Line finally... been so patchwork and ok, at best.

Lewan makes too much to keep around. Plus I don't think he wants to be here anymore. Its a fact Vrabel and lewan don't get along and lewan has Said things like "if I was the Titans I'd cut me" I'm just paraphrasing there but it was along those lines

I don't get the cost too much take when it comes to things one easily can't replace or do without.

Health insurance costs too much, but I certainly don't want to do without it.

I don't get the cost too much take when it comes to things one easily can't replace or do without.

Health insurance costs too much, but I certainly don't want to do without it.
Too much for what he offers. Among LT, his performance is too low for the cost although I agree we need a LT.
Just like health insurance, there are other options, potentially cheaper for what you need.

From an overall roster percentage, I think Lewan eats up too much money but I’d be happy to see a re-negotiation for a little more reasonable cost. He’s currently one of the top paid players on the team but isn’t performing as a top player.

Lewan makes too much to keep around. Plus I don't think he wants to be here anymore. Its a fact Vrabel and lewan don't get along and lewan has Said things like "if I was the Titans I'd cut me" I'm just paraphrasing there but it was along those lines
Ehh I don't agree with any of this. Lewan has his issues but every LT in the NFL gets embarrassed from time to time, it's just part of the position.

To say he doesn't want to be here is absolutely wrong imo, dude is still one of the heart and soul pieces of the team imo.

Ehh I don't agree with any of this. Lewan has his issues but every LT in the NFL gets embarrassed from time to time, it's just part of the position.

To say he doesn't want to be here is absolutely wrong imo, dude is still one of the heart and soul pieces of the team imo.
He makes to much money and he is not available too much. I am fine with him staying but taking a pay cut. So glad the rookie did ok. Great win by the Titans and go Cards X-mas day! I want the division wrapped up tomorrow!

He makes to much money and he is not available too much. I am fine with him staying but taking a pay cut. So glad the rookie did ok. Great win by the Titans and go Cards X-mas day! I want the division wrapped up tomorrow!
View attachment 19067
Looking at other LT's you could actually argue he's underpaid View attachment 19068
He really doesn't miss that much time either?

It's easy to think the grass is greener on the other side (many did with Conklin) but that's not always the case.

Basically the options for top tier tackles is to pay someone $20mil and hope they either level up or continue to pay at that level and to draft a top 10 guy (which means we are giving up a lot) and hope he pans out or hope you win the lottery with a less solid prospect.

View attachment 19067
Looking at other LT's you could actually argue he's underpaid View attachment 19068

It's easy to think the grass is greener on the other side (many did with Conklin) but that's not always the case.
Why do people always have to bring up what players did in the past. Ya Lewan didn't miss time early in his career, what is he doing NOW? I feel his play this season and the time he keeps missing NOW don't warrant him making what he's making.

View attachment 19067

This also doesn’t take into account any games he left early for injury, I can think of 2 this season.
Not that I’m a huge PFF person, but that’s the only OL grading I’m aware of. How does Lewan stack up against the league in his grade.

I’ve like Lewan, including his occasional 15 yard penalty a few years ago while roiding up. I just think he’s expensive for what he offers.

It's not unusual for a guy to play better the 2nd year after an ACL. I think we should see how next year goes for Lewan before calling for a new LT. That's just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back