Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons sure doesn’t seem to penetrate very often as much as he’s hyped. I’ve been watching him every play this year. Gets pushed around a lot

Some of that is bound to happen when you lose your elite edge rusher, not to mention the end next to you used to be Autry...(with Autry being moved to edge rusher), so teams are allowed to just focus on him and him alone in the middle.

Some of that is bound to happen when you lose your elite edge rusher, not to mention the end next to you used to be Autry...(with Autry being moved to edge rusher), so teams are allowed to just focus on him and him alone in the middle.
They talk about him like he’s on Aaron Donald’s level. Donald can take over games by himself. Simmons loses 1 on 1’s a whole lot. Think he’s wayyyy overrated myself

Riddled with injuries
We were riddled with injuries last year and was solid. This year we suck again

Other than Landry who else important are we missing? Dupree didn’t contribute last year either until last couple games so he’s no big loss in production compared to last year.

I don't understand. I never see any other team that plays as soft as Titans defense and it's a consistent thing through different seasons and coaches and coordinators etc. It's like they just stand around and wait for the catch and then try to knock the ball out.

We were riddled with injuries last year and was solid. This year we suck again

Other than Landry who else important are we missing? Dupree didn’t contribute last year either until last couple games so he’s no big loss in production compared to last year.

You see the same thing with PItt's pass rush. Obviously they have a better overall defense, but when you lose that one elite pass rusher (Watt) everyone seems to to lose a step because defenses no longer have to game plan for that one guy, they can just focus on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back