Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
these types of charts should be something GMs reference as part of their offseason "homework", no?

Who was Daley meant to replace when we brought him in? Who looks at something like this and says "this is our guy"

i don't know this Daley fellow but i sure ****ing hate him
He wasn't meant to replace anyone. He was a cheap backup with starting experience "just in case". Don't forget JRob made Lewan the highest paid LT in history, at the time. Unfortunately, we know what happened. With Radunz on the roster, Daley was probably signed to be a 3rd stringer, but I guess Radunz sucks even more, which is crazy. Now he's hurt too.

He wasn't meant to replace anyone. He was a cheap backup with starting experience "just in case". Don't forget JRob made Lewan the highest paid LT in history, at the time. Unfortunately, we know what happened. With Radunz on the roster, Daley was probably signed to be a 3rd stringer, but I guess Radunz sucks even more, which is crazy. Now he's hurt too.
We traded a 5th round pick for a third stringer? I'm not a GM but that seems dumb

We traded a 5th round pick for a third stringer? I'm not a GM but that seems dumb
I think it was backup insurance if Radunz sucks. He does although Daley seems far worse to me. I don’t think JRob really valued the 5-7 round picks. He loved 2-4 and seemed he’ll bent on finding ways to screw pooches on 1st rounders.

record vs opponents currently > .500:

5-1: DAL
3-1: PHI
2-1: SF
3-2: BUF, KC, MIN
3-3: JAX
2-2: CIN
2-4: GB, NYJ
1-2: LV
2-5: MIA, DET, CLE
1-3: BAL, DEN, ATL, LAC
1-4: TB, NYG, IND
1-5-1: WAS
1-5: PIT
1-6: CHI
0-4: CAR, NO
0-5: LAR, ARI, NE
0-6: HOU, TEN

Trash

During the Seattle game yesterday they stated that Seattle is the #2 team behind Tennessee in 3 TE formations.
Wouldn’t have really guessed and Id argue their passing attack has been pretty effective this year. They’re running game has only been about 50/50 effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back