Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on a Facebook page but also saw him on that list of worst OL by PFF grade.

View attachment 20163
NPFs agent be like
the-simpsons-excellent.gif

Titans WR ranks this season:

NFL RANK
rec 51 32nd
rec yds 658 32nd
rec TD 1 32nd

Has a tema ever neglected a position as much as the titans did with receiver this season???

Titans WR ranks this season:

NFL RANK
rec 51 32nd
rec yds 658 32nd
rec TD 1 32nd

Has a tema ever neglected a position as much as the titans did with receiver this season???

No superstars WRs but enough talent to be decent if the OC was even a tick above brain dead.

The rookie TE who's name I can't remember or spell looks good when he gets the ball but never try to get him the ball.

Criminally underrated
The funny part is this board loved the idea of having Tannehill who was 42-46 with the Dolphins.. but he comes here, has a winning record, team goes to the playoffs every year he starts and now everyone wants to dump him.

I said Tannehill was no better than Mariota at the time...but he's proven me wrong and WINS.

The funny part is this board loved the idea of having Tannehill who was 42-46 with the Dolphins.. but he comes here, has a winning record, team goes to the playoffs every year he starts and now everyone wants to dump him.

I said Tannehill was no better than Mariota at the time...but he's proven me wrong and WINS.
i don't want to dump him FWIW

T17 best QB in Titans history not named McNair

is not HoF material, but neither was McNair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back