Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two TEs in the NFL with multiple receptions of 40+ yards this year:

-T.J. Hockenson, a Pro Bowler and a former first round pick with 62 targets.

-Chig Okonkwo the #Titans    4th round rookie with 13(!) targets

Fix this please!

There are two TEs in the NFL with multiple receptions of 40+ yards this year:

-T.J. Hockenson, a Pro Bowler and a former first round pick with 62 targets.

-Chig Okonkwo the #Titans    4th round rookie with 13(!) targets

Fix this please!
Chig looks like he can do some work with the ball in his hands. Need to get him some quick passes in space!

But Downing only like 3 yard curls on 3rd and 8.

Chig looks like he can do some work with the ball in his hands. Need to get him some quick passes in space!

But Downing only like 3 yard curls on 3rd and 8.
Reminds me so much of jonnu smith. Electric with the ball just never got it. Jonnu averaged 13.7 YPC when handed the ball in Tennessee. He only ever got 6 carries despite never having a true #2 behind henry.

Reminds me so much of jonnu smith. Electric with the ball just never got it. Jonnu averaged 13.7 YPC when handed the ball in Tennessee. He only ever got 6 carries despite never having a true #2 behind henry.
Wasn't there a stupid hand off to Chig early this year? Not a big fan of those... But could def find ways to get him the ball with a little room to run.

Wasn't there a stupid hand off to Chig early this year? Not a big fan of those... But could def find ways to get him the ball with a little room to run.
Yeah but that was a TE reverse lol when jonnu got opportunities in the run game he was normally lined up as the half back. I'm also not necessarily saying we should use chig as a half back but just that it made no sense to me why we didn't do it with jonnu more.

Yeah but that was a TE reverse lol when jonnu got opportunities in the run game he was normally lined up as the half back. I'm also not necessarily saying we should use chig as a half back but just that it made no sense to me why we didn't do it with jonnu more.
Hmm I only remember one run where Jonnu was lined up as a RB. It was like a 25 yard run, but I'm not a fan of that. I'm sure people here would put Downing's head on a spike if we ran a play like that.

I do know Jonnu had at least 2 TE sweeps. One was a TD in the redzone. FWIW, Delanie had a sweep TD run also.

I think most of Jonnu's "runs" came from screens. Although I could be wrong.

Overall I agree with you through. Please no more Swaim. Get the ball in Chig's hands. And Hoopers for that matter. WTH Vrabel?!

gonna point out that Hoopers big play he was hit by 2 defenders who basically set him back upright with their hits... was crazy... but that FD was amazing

Ryan Tannehill since joining the Titans:

PFF passing grade: 90.3 (No. 4 among 54 QB with 300+ dropbacks since 2019)
Passer rating: 100.9 (No. 8)
Yards per attempt: 7.9 (No. 5)
Adjusted completion rate: 76.9% (No. 12)

JRob deserves credit for robbing Miami to get Tannehill. The Tanny hate is just ridiculous. The guy wins games and is the best qb that the Titans have ever had

not gonna lie that seems right... the upgrade at QB was obvious from the jump

but the Downings Syndrome has been getting to T17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back