Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to spend the next week pondering if I just watch the Houston rockets going forward the rest of this year. At least Udoka is putting a presentable product on the floor. Vrabel has went straight Silas on this bunch. I will look back on this season when Simmons chirped as being the end of it for the Titans and Vrabel as the coach.

I'm LOVING this Rockets rebuild! Can't wait to see the progress this year...

I think the question is how bad must Levis be to not be able to beat out Willis at this point? Willis is obviously not an NFL QB. But if he’s better than Levis, that’s pretty scary.
someone, not me, suggested Titans are 'showcasing' willis

I dont get it but nothing else makes sense

someone, not me, suggested Titans are 'showcasing' willis

I dont get it but nothing else makes sense
By showcase... you mean for the Benny Hill show ;)
giphy.gif

Let Malik finish the season at this point. He either sinks or swims. And if he sinks, move onto Levis with another OL draft next year and a new OC and possibly coach. Start Fresh. If that doesn't work, draft another QB and keep the train movin. Tannehill is dead.
willis was supposed to finish last season to sink or swim...

Titans signed a rocket scientist who was eating cheetos not playing football to replace him at QB

He'd rather kick a FG on 3 rd and goal. Oh and he'll play Willis just to continue pissing off the Fans.
I don’t understand the last field goal. Wouldn’t it be more likely for us to get a td then, rather then a field goal and trying to get a td in limited time later if we had gotten the ball back

Kick FG on 3rd and goal, waste time outs on D, do not leave for London till late in the week. Coach owns this loss. Why would you not use Henry after spears screen? Awful

Vra
I don’t understand the last field goal. Wouldn’t it be more likely for us to get a td then, rather then a field goal and trying to get a td in limited time later if we had gotten the ball back
Vrabel quit. Logically you get the TD then try for onsides to try and win.

Analytical thinking isn’t Vrabels thing. Actually I don’t think any kind of thinking is…

So glad I switched off before halftime, sounds like it was even worse than I expected after that.

Yeah. We sure missed Tanny’s 37.5 passer rating.
willis looked squirrely with a 118 rating

difference in having a 1 legged rb break out on a screen vs 85 not fighting for 2 50/50 balls in that rating

willis had ball on 1... wound up on 15 and his decision making cost who knows how much clock... not that clock wound up mattering

I am willing to say I am wrong when I am wrong, so here it is, I was wrong, Vondy was right, Malik is our guy for the future.....
you were definitely wrong, that's true. willis put up the same production as tanne in 2 poor drives. easily replaced by even a bad 2nd year qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back