Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the concept of mandatory interviews based off of demographics is racist, sexist practice. Merit should be the only qualification. Especially for businesses not funded publicly.
That is the sham...so I wonder if these minority hires ever wonder they only got the job because of their race?

We hired someone who at the time amy/jon thought had a great interview.

They went through giving ALL the interviews due to labor laws before offering.

We do that at my work all the time for maintenance and operator bids.

It has nothing to do with race. It is a business model at the end of the day. And companies have every right to be impressed by one particular interview.

I work for the local government and they always post jobs that are supposed to be first pick for current employees... But being around for 12 years, I know the good jobs are already filled and they post them as a technicality because that's the model they have always used.

The NFL is no different, it's who you know that gets you a job. The NFL is probably worse than most industries about hiring buddies/former coworkers/former teammates/players. The rotation of GMs/coaches doesn't change often.

I work for the local government and they always post jobs that are supposed to be first pick for current employees... But being around for 12 years, I know the good jobs are already filled and they post them as a technicality because that's the model they have always used.

The NFL is no different, it's who you know that gets you a job. The NFL is probably worse than most industries about hiring buddies/former coworkers/former teammates/players. The rotation of GMs/coaches doesn't change often.

He works for the local gov't!!! Tar and Feather him, lol jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back