Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we think this committee will look going forward? Same as Sunday night?
I thought AP looked the worst of the group, but none of them looked terrible. AP got the goal line carries and McNichols got the passing downs.
Does anyone in the group take a backseat or emerge, or does it continue to be a 3 man timeshare?

Foreman is the best chance of having an offense similar to what we had with Henry. Not saying Foreman is as good obviously but he is a force that can grind out yardage if the defense is in nickel and or off the LOS. 3-4 yards a cloud of dust is not a terrible thing if we can still use play action and have 3rd and 5 or less consistently.

I want to get Henry back in 7 weeks.

The titans have a chance to win the Superbowl this year, we need Henry back period.

With advancements in medicine, I don't see why we can't get him back before the playoffs.

How do we think this committee will look going forward? Same as Sunday night?
I thought AP looked the worst of the group, but none of them looked terrible. AP got the goal line carries and McNichols got the passing downs.
Does anyone in the group take a backseat or emerge, or does it continue to be a 3 man timeshare?
I thought Foreman looked the most likely to carve off a 10m+ run, but its understandable with AP not match ready.

I think we'll see it continue to be shared but if Foreman keeps impressing he might take some snaps off the other 2.

At worst, McNichols will go back to his role with Henry on the team.

The dilemma IMO is we have Peterson who might not be our best running back but you know the coaching staff wants to get him his carries. Foreman is probably the better bet as the starter with McNichols in his normal role.

I'm actually excited to see how we approach this RBBC tomorrow. I really hope we give Foreman more carries. I expect a few nice runs by Foreman tomorrow and then back to the bench he will go. I don't get those 80 yard TD run vibes from Foreman like I do Henry, but I get some type of vibe that he can break a nice run for a TD at any given time. So feed the damn dude more.

I know these are just highlights, but he has some serious explosion. Kinda odd that he hasn't had more success in the NFL with his size and speed.

I know these are just highlights, but he has some serious explosion. Kinda odd that he hasn't had more success in the NFL with his size and speed.

He had multiple season ending injuries to start his career. Torn Achilles 2017. Torn biceps 2019.

Dude is a warrior for still being around at all.

I want to get Henry back in 7 weeks.

The titans have a chance to win the Superbowl this year, we need Henry back period.

With advancements in medicine, I don't see why we can't get him back before the playoffs.
I strongly believe he will be. He could realistically be back before the end of the regular season but I wager they will hold him out until the playoffs. I do think there is a chance he could come back the last game just to get h back into football mode.

Actually I blame Julio Jones for Henrys injury..if he was anything near what we thought he was going to be, Henry wouldn't have had to carry as much of the load

I always thought he had a good burst, power and can break a nice long one at any time. Hope they give him more touches, he can also catch the ball out of the backfield.

So who will be the odd man out when McNichols is back? There's no way we're keeping 4 RB's.

Sadly, I think it will be Foreman. He's looked really good in his limited carries. Hilliard looks really good and is a good receiver out the backfield and is able to play KR. That's why I think Hilliard will stay on.

Should be Peterson, but I think the coaches will try to give Peterson a favor and keep him around, because he's AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back