Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have our backup RB in Hilliard He definitely has a spot on this team when Henry comes back. McNichols days are numbered with Hilliard.

Just needs to hold on to the ball. 2 fumbles in 2 games isn't good at all.

Hilliard and Foreman's performances yesterday remind me of the baseball classic "Major League" when during spring training the manager watching Pedro Serrano crush homers one after another asks "This guy hits a ton, why hasn't anyone else picked him up?" Then the curve ball comes and we find out why.

Same thing yesterday with the fumbles. We're not going to win much else with a team with guys who were literally on the street at many key skill positions. Hopefully we can get healed and on track before it's too late.

I wonder if we still roll with Hilliard. His confidence looked pretty shot yesterday and I think he was already slightly in the doghouse.

What were they saying about Hillard at the first of the game. He did something and they say he got benched.
I think it was he didn't cut up field soon enough in one play?...I don't know how any RB can get in any rythmn the way we pull them in and out of the line up...he had a big game vs NE, so did Foreman..we should Foreman near the goal line and Hilliard for passing more

The RB committee looked really good in one game against one of the best running defenses in the Patriots but have looked uninspiring in every other game. <Scratches head>

Don't mind that we don't have any depth, that's the NFL. When was the last time the titans could just fill the void, maybe Travis and Brown. Not sure. But it's not often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back