Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
take Bush, you cant not select him. The guy is a freak.

I will be severely pi$$ed if we pass on him, and then watch as he makes us regret it.

Young's showcase was so amazing that Bush had 177 yards rushing and receiving, and everyone acts as if he played a terrible game.

interesting point.

I would not trade Bush, but I could understand it if the team did. They could stock up on some good draft picks. Some of those picks could likely be used immediately and help the team immediately.

Bush could help immediately. RB/WR/KR - he's a 3-way threat, and other than a franchise QB, you can't get much more value than that.

Take him if he's there.

We don't need a bunch of picks in this draft. We're young enough and we certainly don't want to get any younger. So, trading the #3 pick down for more picks doesn't make any sense to me. We need a QB for the future. I like young but running QB's tend to get hurt more often and coach's tend to try and change their style too much. I like Leinhart. He has the ability and he has the brains. Bush would be a nice pick up to but we've got a pretty good returner in Pac and we have some good young recievers. If we're going to take a back we need a power back. Expecially with our Oline.

You can't pass on Bush if he's there. He was made for what Chow is trying to do with our offense. He would be an immediate play-maker.

We can't really afford to pass on either of the big three (Leinhart, Bush, Young). We'd be crazy for that but I'd be happier with Leinhart.

bah, Sydney sucks. Melbourne is better. :ha:

that's cool though, what kinda stuff you end up doing?

For Carpy - no comment on Brisbane. :ha:

Interesting premise...

So the premise here is that the texans will not be able to to pass up the houston native and favorite son vince young. Interesting.

The saints need a young QB badly. Brooks is just an average player so they need an upgrade there but their stud RB mccallister is coming off a season ending injury and mcallister is 28 years old. Not young for a back. It wouldn't be outrageous for them to take bush but the real need would be QB. I agree with everyone here that if bush is there we take him. I would rather have a QB but bush is too good to pass up. A marshall faulk caliber back would really make this office work. Give steve mcnair more seasoned WR, more seasoned troupe and reggie bush and it will be like 2003 again! I hope!

Played two gigs. Mainly corporate Christmas party stuff. We stayed down town at the Quay West Suites. Basically, we did the tourist crap like going to the zoo, Aquarium, Pubs, and went all over the city. I would've like to have seen Melbourne. I heard it was cool.

Yes! With out question the closest thing to eating actual vomet that I've ever taisted. Sorry, if you like it but WOOOOO that $h!t was nasty.

there's a few interesting article sat Tennessean.com this morning
one remarks on how Bush could land in our lap
why not....I'll take him
it's amazing how one little (BIGA$$) game changes the landscape

What was that Aussie group from the 80's that said something about a vegemite sandwhich in one of their songs? "Do you come from the land down under....something something something, men plunder"

Come on Gunny, help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back