Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
rcarie said:
Best sea food I've ever had though. Unbelievable!

I've got an American girl working for me at the moment (she's on a 6-month Exchange program with our US parent company) and she is blown away by the great seafood as well. We've just come to expect that as the normal standard and I always complain about how terrible the seafood is in places like St Louis. Not sure why I was expecting anything else in St Louis - it's not like it's terribly close to the sea.

Bobo said:
Men at Work, that's what I was thinking. But I figured the Auudie expert should tell me incase I was wrong.

Well I woulda got to you sooner but I was asleep until my drunk-*** brother scared the $h!t outta me by banging on my window at 4am to let him in.

BTW why is American Beer like having sex in a canoe?

Bobo said:
I think I'd stick with PB&J :lol:

I'm sorry but how the hell do you have Peanut Butter and Jelly together. That is just wrong.

just thinking I havent had Vegemite since high school. And I never met an American who likes it.

BTW do you guys eat Vegemite properly or just stick your fingers in and scoop away?

heck, i guess you could use either

but the popular usage is Jelly

i've seen worse combinations. like pickles/eggs/mayonaisse/cold potatoes

Gunny said:
Well I woulda got to you sooner but I was asleep until my drunk-*** brother scared the $h!t outta me by banging on my window at 4am to let him in.

BTW why is American Beer like having sex in a canoe?

Too much Foster's for him?

I can't answer your question :shrug:

Gunny said:
I'm sorry but how the hell do you have Peanut Butter and Jelly together. That is just wrong.

just thinking I havent had Vegemite since high school. And I never met an American who likes it.

BTW do you guys eat Vegemite properly or just stick your fingers in and scoop away?

Oh man, it's sacrilegious to put down PB&J. PB&J and a tall glass of chocolate milk, yummy!!! :brow:

I've never had that thar vegemite....kinda scares me.

A Vegemite sandwich to an Australian kid is the equivalent of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to an American kid - but the taste is QUITE different!

Puck said:
heck, i guess you could use either

but the popular usage is Jelly

i've seen worse combinations. like pickles/eggs/mayonaisse/cold potatoes

Jelly as in the stuff you use Jelly Crystals and water to make?

My boxing coach makes us eat Vegimite a few times every month. I just throw mine in the trash and say I did. **** is freakin' horrible, even just a think layer is too much for me. If the anti-Christ put stuff on his bread, Vegimite would be his condiment of choice. :ha:

Gunny said:
Jelly as in the stuff you use Jelly Crystals and water to make?

uhh, no

"Fruit jellies are semisolid, preserved mixtures of fruit juice and sugar. Jelly making is a good way to preserve fruit flavors for enjoyment throughout the year. Fruit jelly is a fairly easy-to-prepare product for the beginning canner and may be made at home without much special equipment."

How to make Jelly

http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/nutrition/DJ0686.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back