Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamikaZ said:
My boxing coach makes us eat Vegimite a few times every month. I just throw mine in the trash and say I did. **** is freakin' horrible, even just a think layer is too much for me. If the anti-Christ put stuff on his bread, Vegimite would be his condiment of choice. :ha:

why does he make you eat Vegemite? IT is good for you, but so is fruit.

I'm sure the Anti-Christ has more taste then PB&J.....freaks. :barf:

Gunny said:
both are f***ing near water. :brow:

lol

Is Foster's the "best" Aussie bear? I guess Killian's Irish Red is my fav import. Only had Foster's once, it was really good....from what I remember :drunk:

I don't drink but I dont know many who like Fosters, most like their states beer I would image.

Victoria (where I live) is VB - Victoria Bitter.
Queensland would be XXXX (but ask Carpy)
etc.

Well, since this thread's been pretty much derailed and it's just a bunch of Austrailia talk....

My nephew has been in Australia twice...and has loved every minute of it. Both times he's been there for the Solar Car race. As a senior he was there with the Columbus North (IN) High School Solar Car team and they struggled against teams with BIG budgets.
This past fall he was there again, but this time he worked with the team that finished 2nd (I believe it was an Australian team, but I could be wrong).
He's raved about what a beautiful country it is and would welcome any chance to be able to go back.

Back on topic: Uh...you guys have the 4th pick, right? No way Reggie Bush falls to #4.

wino -we have the 3rd pick. Your nephew woulda been in the outback I would imagine - Northern Territory.

and your right this has gone a bit off topic, Do you think Reggie Bush likes Vegemite?

Gunny said:
eat a spoonful of it straight out will kill you. :ha:

I've eatten a whole glob before, on a $10 bet. I had to swallow it. Probably the worst thing I've ever put into my delicate stomach. :ha::hmm:

Gunny said:
wino -we have the 3rd pick. Your nephew woulda been in the outback I would imagine - Northern Territory.

and your right this has gone a bit off topic, Do you think Reggie Bush likes Vegemite?

99.8% of those in the US that have tasted wouldn't like it. The other .2% have the iron taste buds.

Even more off topic, shame on you for abadoning the Reynaldo Hill Movement.

KamikaZ said:
I've eatten a whole glob before, on a $10 bet. I had to swallow it. Probably the worst thing I've ever put into my delicate stomach. :ha::hmm:

Now I am questioning your intelligence, doing something that stupid has gotta go for $100 atleast. :ha:

KamikaZ said:
99.8% of those in the US that have tasted wouldn't like it. The other .2% have the iron taste buds.

Even more off topic, shame on you for abadoning the Reynaldo Hill Movement.

dude the movement never stops.

I reckon the other .2% are Aussies living in America. :ha:

Bobo said:
lol

Is Foster's the "best" Aussie bear? I guess Killian's Irish Red is my fav import. Only had Foster's once, it was really good....from what I remember :drunk:

Uhhh, hate to burst your bubble, but Killian's Irish Red is made by Adolph Coors.

Yes, imported from Colorado. REAL good import.

Nice beer knowledge -- BOBO, is it?

I'm only kidding. Couldn't resist. Murphy's Irish Red is from Ireland. Killian's is basically red coors. Actually much better, but still...

It could be your favorite EXported beer. :suspect: Or you could move out of the country, where it actually is imported.

Riverman said:
You can't pass on Bush if he's there. He was made for what Chow is trying to do with our offense. He would be an immediate play-maker.
I agree 100%. I couldn't help but think all year that at this year's draft we would get one of Chow's guys, even if we had to trade up to get the one he was convinced on. That said, I really like Young's dual threat. I've been of the mindset that a running quarterback will stay banged up in the NFL, but Young is so big and strong that I'm not sure he can't stay healthy enough to win a team a championship or two. Can't wait until draft. Off subject a bit, I hope we get best available Safety or Linebacker in the second and third rounds. We need to upgrade our speed and playmaking at those positions. Someone to help besides Bulluck I mean, of course. I like Kassell better than Sirmon, just my opinion, but feel they both need upgraded as well as Safety. I can't stand the thought of using another high pick on O line after using 3 picks on OT last year. Hopefully they have a plan of developing what we got and maybe getting an OG to replace Olson, whom I feel will be a cap casualty. Tatusi Lutui of USC is a stud, especially at making holes for the run game. Can he be gotten in the 3rd or 4th rd. by any chance?

GLinks said:
Uhhh, hate to burst your bubble, but Killian's Irish Red is made by Adolph Coors.

Yes, imported from Colorado. REAL good import.

Nice beer knowledge -- BOBO, is it?

I'm only kidding. Couldn't resist. Murphy's Irish Red is from Ireland. Killian's is basically red coors. Actually much better, but still...

It could be your favorite EXported beer. :suspect: Or you could move out of the country, where it actually is imported.

Well never said I was a connoisseur.

Bobo said:
Well never said I was a connoisseur.

I'm sorry, Bobo. If you ever want to PM me your address, I'll send you some new beers for you to try, just cuz it was a mischevious post.

And don't the rest of you try to display 'beer ignorance.' It won't work, try as you might.

"Intentional taste mask!"

GLinks said:
I'm sorry, Bobo. If you ever want to PM me your address, I'll send you some new beers for you to try, just cuz it was a mischevious post.

And don't the rest of you try to display 'beer ignorance.' It won't work, try as you might.

"Intentional taste mask!"

You the beer man?

Gunny, for shame on you making alky bums of us :sad2:

Gunny said:
I don't drink but I dont know many who like Fosters, most like their states beer I would image.

Victoria (where I live) is VB - Victoria Bitter.
Queensland would be XXXX (but ask Carpy)
etc.

Foster's is disgusting. It would represent less than 1% of local beer sales I reckon. We keep the good stuff for ourselves and ship that crap overseas.

The best Australian beers are actually from Tasmania. Cascade Premium and James Boag's are as good as any beer you will taste anywhere in the world.

There are local beers (XXXX, VB, Tooheys etc that are MUCH better than American beers (IMHO) and these can be had relatively cheaply almost anywhere you go. Sth Australian beers are pretty ordinary however, primarily due to the poor water quality in that state.

Of the US beers, my clear favorite is Sam Adams Summer ale. I do like some of the microbrewery products in both St Louis and Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back