Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So week 17 is meaningless as whoever wins the season finale wins the division. Do we rest whatever glass kneed starters we have left and go full bore into week 18?

I’d say rest and prep for week 18, but I think almost every starter is already on IR.
I seriously don’t think there is available depth to rest players.

Maybe limit Henry, Simmons, Autry to less snaps, but someone has to be available to take the field still.

I honestly dont even know anymore lol, this team is straight up baffling. Its on national tv, so i hope we at least show some fight i guess.

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone, everyone except Downing and Daley

Are there any starters left to rest?

And even if we do rest who ever is left, I’m sure someone will trip over their own shoe strings or fall in the shower and get hurt anyway.

I rest Autry, Big Jeff, Dupree, Byard and Henry.

the offense and OL need the practice….I also plan on Dobbs getting some snaps.

plan on Dobbs getting some snaps.

the-goonies-sloth.gif

I would start Dobbs just because we already know Willis isn’t NFL ready. Dobbs can’t do any worse than 99 yards and 2 picks. At least Dobbs came from an SEC program.

too be fair 1 of those INTs was on the Hail Mary play and of zero consequence....

also to be fair mw7 had negative yards passing deep into 2q... sadly hilarious

was at -3 thru 1Q then slapped another -5 yarder ontop of that early 2Q... LOL

I would start Dobbs just because we already know Willis isn’t NFL ready. Dobbs can’t do any worse than 99 yards and 2 picks. At least Dobbs came from an SEC program.

Can Dobbs at least ATTEMPT to throw the ball? If he can do more than run around in the back field losing yards, he's better than Willis.

I 100% agree... but unless mw7 breaks something Dobbs will not see the field

more of a PR & PSL pushing signing than a football field signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back