Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play everyone and let Willis sling it. There isn’t any point in resting everyone when they are mostly backups. Let’s let them at least try to get into a groove before we play the jags. Willis needs all the snaps he can get at this point.

Play everyone and let Willis sling it. There isn’t any point in resting everyone when they are mostly backups. Let’s let them at least try to get into a groove before we play the jags. Willis needs all the snaps he can get at this point.
Or, Willis needs no more snaps. I’ve seen all the Willis I want to. Throw Dobbs in and see if he can crack 99 yards and avoid two picks.

Might as well see if Dobbs can play QB in this meaningless game. We ain't gonna beat the jags with Malik going 5/14 for 82 yards

Or, Willis needs no more snaps. I’ve seen all the Willis I want to. Throw Dobbs in and see if he can crack 99 yards and avoid two picks.
Or that. I don’t care who plays qb, we need to start throwing the forward pass. Just throw it up to Burks and hope for the best at this point.

at least the weather should be descent for late december

50s with cloud cover but some wind around 10mph

yet another sh1t show for PSL owners

"Rest starters for Week 17"

translated from Mike Vrabel --- we know we're going to lose anyway -- so let's make it look not as bad (6 losses in a row)

This to me is logical to a point, but the reality is they all need a boost of confidence going into the last week, so you almost have to play everyone on the chance that might happen. It's more mental right now. We have to out work and out think the Jaguars.

This to me is logical to a point, but the reality is they all need a boost of confidence going into the last week, so you almost have to play everyone on the chance that might happen. It's more mental right now. We have to out work and out think the Jaguars.
The problem with that is that most of the players that actually matter are in fact actually injured and could use the extra week of rest.

If the Titans weren't already fielding 80% 3rd string/practice squad guys, I'd be willing to agree... Get them out there and make them prove they want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back