Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBAUpwsWYAAReIx

This wasn't the first time he'd had a head injury falling in his home. When he was still living in Nashville years ago, it was reported to have happened to him which wound him up in the hospital. After he stepped down from Titans Radio, 104.5 The Zone tried a new format with him that would only have him comment 2 or 3 times a week and not the grueling schedule of a regular show, but he couldn't even manage that. CTE is truly a killer....he should still be here.

The broadcasts tomorrow are going to be very sad and especially listening to Mike Keith talk about his former broadcast partner, or Blaine Bishop about his teammate.

same

never met Frank, Steve or Eddie but respected them all as pros

only Eddie left. Guess I could add Blane to the list... sure why not

I played a round of golf at my home course with Wycheck. He showed up in a hybrid SUV. On tee 5, he pulls out driver- I suggest he might reconsider and go 5 wood- I saw him on the driving range. He smiled and absolutely RIPPED a man sized gorilla swing. It the fairway. Unfortunately it was the #7 fairway. He was a good sport about it.

He was a pretty good golfer otherwise and after spending about 4 hours riding with him, pretty decent fellow.

He was my oldest daughter's favorite Titan of all time- he gave her some autographed stuff one time when we met him in the player parking lot after a game.

What a bummer, life is too short anyway but 52 is way too early. The reports I’ve seen so far stated he fell and his head.

Gotta live everyday to the fullest, you never know when your number is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back