Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young is really impressing me, and Leinhart is proving my thoughts right. Bush looks good except for a real stupid play (what the hell was he thinking on that lateral??!?).

Good game so far.

Puck said:
well the ball came out

Mack shoulda called a TO so the both coulda looked at it

I don't think he had the ball long enough

I think he had it, he pulled it into his body and clearly had possession, and Fouts said if you have possession the ground cant knock it out. If college is going to use replay they need to use the challenge system, i like the teams being able to determine what should get challenged.

Puck said:
this is what Matt Lienart will look like against NFL defenses

Pretty much. I seriously am doubting if Leinhart is all that he's cracked up to be. While he has good mechanics, he just seems like one of those college QBs who is a great, winning college QB, and is decent at best on the pro level.

Young, on the other hand, is showing that he may in fact be NFL ready. He's a little raw, but if someone like us could take him in the first, sit him for about a year, and have Mac start even, then I think he could be a special one.

at the half, Vince Young has only 2 incompletions - both dropped
every pass he throws is consistently on the mark
and one he threw about 40 yards and it looked like he barely threw it

You guys are being pretty hard on Leinhart. The guy isn't playing that bad. Besides, Texas has better Safeties than the Titans have.

Oh, when Leinhart brings USC back to win this one the talking will stop.

Soxcat said:
You guys are being pretty hard on Leinhart. The guy isn't playing that bad. Besides, Texas has better Safeties than the Titans have.

Oh, when Leinhart brings USC back to win this one the talking will stop.

Oh!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USC is # 1:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back