Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late. Had it recording on the DVR. Had to catch up on the watching before I posted.

How about LenDale White?

And Vince Young has been making some great decisions passing. (Now watch me blow it for him.)

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
Who will be the player of the game?

UT-Vince Young

USC-LenDale White

what do you think?

If Bush has another run like he had, he'll get my vote for MVP for the game. However, I'd vote for Young just because of how good of a game he's had.

KamikaZ said:
LenDale White probably bought himself a 1st Round Pick tonight. He's had a great game thus far.

He was going to be first round anyway, at least in my mind. This performance just solidified it.

GLinks said:
He was going to be first round anyway, at least in my mind. This performance just solidified it.

I thought he was a late 1st/early 2nd talent. Now he probably solidified himself as a mid 1st.

KamikaZ said:
I thought he was a late 1st/early 2nd talent. Now he probably solidified himself as a mid 1st.

Philly, New England and Pittsburgh are the initial choices, but after learning AZ had the worst rushing stats this year, and something crazy, like two rushing TDs on the year, White would fit in well there. He'd certainly preserve Warner for another couple of years, and would make Fitz/Bolden even deadlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back