Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Tennessee going to get an NFL team at some point in the future? Kinda weird how the NFL keeps scheduling games against the XFL team that plays in Nashville.

remember when Tennessee won at home and could not even compete on the road
I remember when the Titans rarely ever lost two game in a row. I also remember when teams hated playing the Titans
Even if the opponent won, they would rarely win the next week from being depleted

Gotta get one of those 6-7 1st round T.
there’s only like 2 projected top 10 and a bunch of other positions that teams are more likely to pick.
Bonus, if they select the 1st T, whoever it is, guaranteed SB trophy for having the lowest draft pick number to take a T.

I guess on the brighter side, Ran had a pretty solid first draft. He whiffed big time on Dillard though.

But overall, with $100mill in CAP and another solid draft, we could be right back in contention. We’re in most of our games, we seem to do just enough to loose.

I guess on the brighter side, Ran had a pretty solid first draft. He whiffed big time on Dillard though.

But overall, with $100mill in CAP and another solid draft, we could be right back in contention. We’re in most of our games, we seem to do just enough to loose.
We only have like $80m but they are not counting money saved from players with contracts after this season getting cut. Dillard is an example.

We only have like $80m but they are not counting money saved from players with contracts after this season getting cut. Dillard is an example.
Dump Dillard don't re-sign tannehill or Henry. Spend money on o-line and secondary. Get a top WR in the 1st round then maybe another RB mid-round to pair with the rook. Linebacker In the 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back