Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many more seasons are we going to see the Titans bring back Tre Avery for depth? There has to be a FA or someone on the street better than him.
The Avery running man on Diggs was hilarious. I was like WTF are y’all thinking- dude had a career day playing back yard catch

resign DH22 to an appropiate contract 100%

dillard can carry T17s luggage to the airport

Need to bring back Autry too. At least give him an 1 year deal. Just need guys like him on your team and it doesn't hurt that he's having a monster year.

Some team will offer him a pretty sizeable 1 year deal though.

Poor Titans, game after game continue to think they are in control, only to have the rug pulled out from under them.

The thing is, even with Levis, the ending would have been the same. They keep loosing because the formula isn't working.

I can't believe they don't see it. Yet, game after game they do the same things and expect a different result. It's the definition of insanity - Novelist, Rita Mae Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
They are picking "The Guard" of all guards.

Or trading back. The higher the pick the more it’s worth. For all those bitching about “ draft capital “ the higher the pick the more it’s worth in “ draft capital”. To dismiss a higher pick is silly, You get higher picks in every round. Which increases your overall … what? Let’s all say it out loud ….. DRAFT CAPITAL Yall freak out about a 7th round pick but aren’t worried about having a higher 1st thru 7th rounders.

Sweet. One step closer to maybe, possibly other crap teams winning more games on the chance MHJ leaves college just to not get used or Levis having no OL to help get the ball to him.
How exciting!!
gonna be great watching harrison & Wheezy fighting for blue tent time

Last edited by a moderator:
Or trading back. The higher the pick the more it’s worth. For all those bitching about “ draft capital “ the higher the pick the more it’s worth in “ draft capital”. To dismiss a higher pick is silly, You get higher picks in every round. Which increases your overall … what? Let’s all say it out loud ….. DRAFT CAPITAL Yall freak out about a 7th round pick but aren’t worried about having a higher 1st thru 7th rounders.
Titans not first rounders have actually played somewhere other than guard

Really at this point I just want Henry to get 1,000 yards rushing and Hopkins to get 1,000 yards receiving and Autry to get a few more sacks.

Really at this point I just want Henry to get 1,000 yards rushing and Hopkins to get 1,000 yards receiving and Autry to get a few more sacks.

Hopefully we bring back DH22 so he can break the franchise record next year as a Titan. Sure, he’s lost a step but he’s still a top 10 back. We’re set at the running game with him and Spears. Spears is the perfect complimentary back, but I don’t think he would be as effective as an every day down player, I think he’s perfect in the role he’s in now.

Would also like to see us get creative and have DH22 and Spears both on the field more.

Hopefully we bring back DH22 so he can break the franchise record next year as a Titan. Sure, he’s lost a step but he’s still a top 10 back. We’re set at the running game with him and Spears. Spears is the perfect complimentary back, but I don’t think he would be as effective as an every day down player, I think he’s perfect in the role he’s in now.

Would also like to see us get creative and have DH22 and Spears both on the field more.
Henry losing a step, like the G-Spot is a myth....

Tennessee Titans’ Derrick Henry among fastest ball-carriers in Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back