Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like playing time was the reason...he's got 7 kids to feed lol

Done with the Seahawks, at least. Harrison tweeted Monday that "the plan" is to play for another team this year if he "can work out the logistics of it," although he added that he's not interested in being claimed off waivers

Strange to walk away from a playoff team with playoffs a couple of weeks away

Sounds like playing time was the reason...he's got 7 kids to feed lol

Done with the Seahawks, at least. Harrison tweeted Monday that "the plan" is to play for another team this year if he "can work out the logistics of it," although he added that he's not interested in being claimed off waivers

Strange to walk away from a playoff team with playoffs a couple of weeks away
He was a healthy scratch and was pissed about it. Dude wants to play.

Hey if the dude wants to play and earn his keep why not? Would definetly be keeping a close eye on his physical. Would also look into why he got cut.

Hey if the dude wants to play and earn his keep why not? Would definetly be keeping a close eye on his physical. Would also look into why he got cut.
He asked for a release bc he was a healthy gameday inactive. The question is, why weren't they playing him. He obviously feels as though he was healthy and talented enough to be on the field. And now you have to think hes pissed off and ready to prove it.

This would be like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound. I could see if we were in midseason, but to bring someone in week 17 and think they will contribute isn't happening.

This would be like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound. I could see if we were in midseason, but to bring someone in week 17 and think they will contribute isn't happening.
Your probably right, but if we can get him cheap for 2 years as he's 32 now we got a good line up front for next year and sort our defence in draft and free agency

Better than do nothing and just bleeding out?
"What's next for me? I'm not sure," Harrison tweeted. "I have to make sure my family is good before I do anything. They are my 1st priority. I'd like to keep playing but with Covid and other logistics it's tough to just pack up and immediately leave. I'll keep y'all posted!"

You're either in or you're not. I'd rather bleed out than bring this guy in right now. Maybe next year when het gets shit together.

And just to take the sting off / end the conversation on Casey...
He got hurt and hasnt played all season. He will be 32 next year with a 12m salary, declining play, coming off a major injury, with zero dead cap hit for being cut. He wouldve been a cap casualty next year for us if we had kept him anyways. JRob just had the foresight to get something for him and save the money.

Your probably right, but if we can get him cheap for 2 years as he's 32 now we got a good line up front for next year and sort our defence in draft and free agency

That would probably be the best case scenario, but I think JRob won't be rushing to judgement on this position.

It's almost vital that we get someone to pair up with Simmons, because as of right now, we're not going to get Simmons full potential with the scrubs he's paired up with now.

But in all honesty, I can't see it being Harrison.

There’s literally no downside to bringing him in for the rest of the season. Might not be a huge difference maker but he won’t be a negative.

Did you see fatty #93 take a casual stroll at about two feet an hour during a qb roll out? Fuck that

"What's next for me? I'm not sure," Harrison tweeted. "I have to make sure my family is good before I do anything. They are my 1st priority. I'd like to keep playing but with Covid and other logistics it's tough to just pack up and immediately leave. I'll keep y'all posted!"

You're either in or you're not. I'd rather bleed out than bring this guy in right now. Maybe next year when het gets **** together.
He’s a fat DLineman, he’s never gonna get his sh1t together. He needs to be on a team getting run.

will he fix our problems, no, is the bigger question.
We need pass rush.

And just to take the sting off / end the conversation on Casey...
He got hurt and hasnt played all season. He will be 32 next year with a 12m salary, declining play, coming off a major injury, with zero dead cap hit for being cut. He wouldve been a cap casualty next year for us if we had kept him anyways. JRob just had the foresight to get something for him and save the money.
I think you're assuming he would be injured if he played with us. Different opponent, different schemes, different play, different fields, different DC....way too many variables to assume he would've gotten injured for the season if he played with us still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back