Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're happy with "middle of the pack"? For the record we give up 5ypc and are ranked 30th...

View attachment 18083

Come on man, you're just trying to be petty. The positions are so interactable and we run multiple fronts. You can easily put Harrison at 0 or 1 and DJ at 3-5. Significant improvement no matter how you want to take it.

Either way, it doesn't matter now. A Super Bowl contender with a better defense than ours though he'd be a value-add to their team.
Petty about what? Sorry if I’m not torn up about a guy who has been released twice this season and is wishy-washy about playing in the future not being picked up.

Petty about what? Sorry if I’m not torn up about a guy who has been released twice this season and is wishy-washy about playing in the future not being picked up.
Petty about trying to find a meaningless reason about your incorrect take.

I'm not torn up either, but apology accepted. Thanks.

I looked at NFL.com for those stats. Maybe I looked at the wrong column. Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll take my message board statistics more seriously next time.

Bruh, I’m pretty sure you screenshot the offensive statistics...

Pro-football reference has us as #17 against the run with a 4.5 YPC against.

Bruh, I’m pretty sure you screenshot the offensive statistics...

Pro-football reference has us as #17 against the run with a 4.5 YPC against.
Possibly. Either way, what does your eye test tell you? That we are solid up front and someone like Harrison WON'T be an upgrade? Come on bruh. Again, it doesn't matter now anyway.

Possibly. Either way, what does your eye test tell you? That we are solid up front and someone like Harrison WON'T be an upgrade? Come on bruh. Again, it doesn't matter now anyway.
Three teams in three months indicates to me we aren’t missing out on much.

How are we blaming Robinson for not getting Ngakoue or Griffen? Both teams that went out and got them dumped them mid-season.

I just don't think it was a good time to have to try to go out and find a pass rusher. Which is very unfortunate for a team like us.

It’s doesn’t matter who is cut at what position, we are guaranteed to start a post pining for him. AND, some posters will go ape that we blew an opportunity to win it all by passing on him. Death and taxes.

Why do people keep calling snacks a pass rusher? He's never been, and never will be a pass rusher. He's 340 pounds and pretty much your quintessential nose tackle. It may not show up on stats, but he's a valuable player. One we could have used for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back