Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say Robert Gallery like he's dominating. He was getting dissed last year.

Looking at it now, NOT trading for Randy Moss and taking LarryFitz at #2 (or taking a QB) would have been so much better for them

Thursday North Team

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/features/seniorbowl/reports/north126.html

WR Martin Nance of Miami,OH (ranked as the #5 WR) has the best ball skills of any player on either team and even with a cornerback in his hip pocket he has a knack for going up and getting the ball.

The star of the day however was USC tight end Dominique Byrd, who continued to make big plays and was almost dominant in the passing game

At linebacker Chad Greenway impressed and was fast sideline-to-sideline but did get beat by Lawrence Vickers in coverage

WR's-
Jason Avant and Derek Hagan looked good at wideout and Maurice Stovall really stood out once again with his ability to make plays across the middle and use his frame to shield defenders

I see the Brick as the best overall prospect in the draft. It's also a position that we COULD use, especially if our coaching staff doesn't have faith in our two tackles that didn't play this year. To me, regardless of what good things they have to say about them, the fact that they didn't get any time despite the starters struggling tells me precisely what they think about them.

Puck said:
Imagine having Fergy and Jean-Gilles on the same line ..... solid

Winston Justice looked good too

If I thought I could draft them both in rounds one and two, I'd have to dream for a moment about how super our line would eventually be.

How's this for a future line?

Ferguson Bell Amano Gilles Roos (w/ Stewart spelling the guards).

Oh, and the part of the dream where Munchak stains the sheets is when we pick up Steve Hutchinson from Seattle in free agency. Play him at guard or center. Munchak awakes in a sweat.

Well...since you bring it up, I'm an XBox fan. I rip PS2 apart -- it's like a man with no arms...it can't hang.

PSOne - I leave it alone. You can't really argue with that many games.

But I may have to buy a PS3 -- the Blu-Ray HD DVD alone is worth the purchase, IMO (darn you Gates - were there not enough hands for all the cookie jars out there?). We'll see...an XBox360 and my Sony 55" are making out in the back and I might not be able to tear them apart.

...and for the Nintendo fans...I think the "Codename: Dolphin" project they're working on takes a dive.

Please, no one bring that thread up again. It was draining just reading it, but I never tossed my two cents in, so there it is. My appeal to both sides. Except Nintendo. Which I own as well...for the kids, ahem...the kids.

GLinks said:
Well...since you bring it up, I'm an XBox fan. I rip PS2 apart -- it's like a man with no arms...it can't hang.
:ha:

.an XBox360 and my Sony 55" are making out in the back and I might not be able to tear them apart.
that's just a weird

...and for the Nintendo fans...I think the "Codename: Dolphin" project they're working on takes a dive.
I assume you mean the Revolution.... and it will do very well in Japan and maybe even here. the new controller will either revive the company or kill it. I like what you can do with it.... especially with games like Resident Evl and Metroid Prime

Please, no one bring that thread up again.
:suspect: I think you just did

My appeal to both sides. Except Nintendo. Which I own as well...for the kids, ahem...the kids.
there's nothin to be ashamed of with the Cube dude. Some of the best games I own are NGC titles. for instance - Eternal Darkness, MEtroidPrime, Zelda, Rogue Squadron

cutler_195.jpg

No, Gunny brought it up. :) Then you did again. I'm but a hapless reactionary. :winker:

Yes, the Revolution. Formerly "Dolphin." I forgot.
Agreed. That controller will make or break it. Depends on how people will adopt it.

Not ashamed. I enjoy Nintendo. Got four boxes in the hizzy.
Rogue Squadron....mmmmmm....and the rest are fine titles, too.

Finally, with the 360 out now, the Box is on top...twice. And I just meant HD video games on a Sony LCD projo is what console gaming is visually all about. Crisp as fresh chips...or whatever.

GLinks said:

must be why the PS2 outsells the x-box and craps all over its (x-box) poor games (except for one or two). :lol:

enough from me before I do turn it back into the console v console war again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back