Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me how it would cost me $40 to ship out a Personalised Hill jersey to Australia, but only $16 to ship out Season 1 - 5 of South Park.

Gunny said:
Someone tell me how it would cost me $40 to ship out a Personalised Hill jersey to Australia, but only $16 to ship out Season 1 - 5 of South Park.
Reynaldology is more popular than South Park, isn't it? Reynaldo merchandise probably requires "special" handling. :brow:

BTW, don't you think you should change "WWRHD?" to "WWRD?"

Isn't Reynaldo one of those people who only need one name to be identified by, like Elvis, Tiger, or Shaq?

I actually saw a Vince Young jersey in public yesterday. I went to a local Mall (M'boro) and while eating dinner I spotted said jersey out of the corner of my eye. I asked the guy wearing it if he had it made up or bought it. He said Finish Line athletics had them, sure enough after dinner I strolled down the mall and they did have a few left. I didn't buy one, sort of waiting to see which one of the rookies I shall "support" so to speak.

A.D. said:
Reynaldology is more popular than South Park, isn't it? Reynaldo merchandise probably requires "special" handling. :brow:

BTW, don't you think you should change "WWRHD?" to "WWRD?"

Isn't Reynaldo one of those people who only need one name to be identified by, like Elvis, Tiger, or Shaq?

good thinking.:ha:

Which one looks the best???? The first ones for gunny:ha:

prod
prod
prod

theprizdfighter said:
So LenDale is taking Tank's number? I might as well just paint White over Williams on mine instead of buying a new one.

Apparently it says White is #25 on titansonline.com

Good to see The Messiah holding firm on #21.

I hate shopping on the net sometimes because i'm a Brit and sometimes they don't ship to here and even if they do it costs the same as buying the jersey itself, $65 + $65=$130=£70 or whatever

Oh well, at least I can get another Eddie George Jersey, maybe i'll get large this year..........................................................:wall:

Gunny said:
hey if anyone can do it, SEC BIPOLAR can.

He got me Reynaldo Glove last year, as well as a signed T-Shirt, signed Caps x2, Signed Ball, Signed poster, signed ticket stub.

Man that must have taken some time to get all that stuff, waiting through the long line and all that Hill must have had :))

LazyManJackson said:
I hate shopping on the net sometimes because i'm a Brit and sometimes they don't ship to here and even if they do it costs the same as buying the jersey itself, $65 + $65=$130=£70 or whatever

The guy who's eBay auction I linked to in an earlier post only charges $15 for overseas shipping.

titanbuoy said:
The guy who's eBay auction I linked to in an earlier post only charges $15 for overseas shipping.
I sent Gunny's stuff in a Michelob 20 bottle box covered in blue masking tape and the US Postal Service wanted upwards of $60 bucks or something like that to ship it. Then for half that they would put it on a truck to San Diego and ship it on a frieghtor... It was sick what they wanted for airmail. I could have sent it fedEX for what that cost. Took him 10 years to get it too... :ha: Every single day there was a PM... hey, did you still send it? :)) when do you think it will be here? would you mind going to the post office and talking to them? damn I hate waiting...:lol:

no worries. big poppie got his package...
and a brand new football signed by many former Titans!:brow:

Longtime Titans fan? That's awesome!
The Texan converts photoshop their faces out...
(likely out of fear of bodily harm)

nontheless... great 1st post bro! Like that Self Portrait.
Here is MINE!!!

DSC05113.jpg

WHAT HAT!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back