Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great photo BiPolar.

"What? You talking to me? Are you talking... TO ME? You must be talking to me. I'm the only one here."

Gunny said:
I wonder how many people are having nightmares after seeing that psychotic look you have?

Candyman.
On Jan 15 2006 I spammed that in 60 posts or more all over Coltfreaksland. Of course, (for the sake of noobs) that was the day I wagered a perfectly good head of hair for a Colts loss. Karma delivered. The only thing more reliable than Regular Season Perfect Peyton is Pathetic Panic Manning's choke reflex in the post season...that, and Thomas the Tank Engine... plus I needed a haircut and I kinda wanted to do the mohawk thing anyways... I about died when rcarie (i believe) suggested it. Yup. When Coltfreaks turned to their secret charter groups to do their true discussion about being eliminated from the playoffs... again... far from prying eyes... they saw this a$$clown, Bipolar the Titan run amuck with chaotic, jubilee!!! Pure bliss... bald as a baby basking in the sad torn glory of yet another Panic Manning choke job. That was a kodak moment. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, flipped out that day.:crazy:

But I'm ok now... not that I wasn't then...

Then I was REALLY happy.

"What? You talking to me? Are you talking... TO ME? You must be talking to me. I'm the only one here."

for some reason Taxi Driver reminds me of Hoffa and I'm really not sure why.

1050~Taxi-Driver-Posters.jpg

now, that is a happy look is it not?^:)

I'll let you know... I shaved it again for Vince Young Sunday after it was all over... I shaved my head for KVB the probowler...

Gunny... que ball power???:brow:

Big TT said:
I actually saw a Vince Young jersey in public yesterday. I went to a local Mall (M'boro) and while eating dinner I spotted said jersey out of the corner of my eye. I asked the guy wearing it if he had it made up or bought it. He said Finish Line athletics had them, sure enough after dinner I strolled down the mall and they did have a few left. I didn't buy one, sort of waiting to see which one of the rookies I shall "support" so to speak.
well i personally know just who i am going to supporrt, and it should be obvious to anyone that has read any of my posts, guesses anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back