Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
DAMN YOU BR!

Hahaha, sorry. You should've been sitting next to me in high school typing class.

I'm......
speedy.jpg

Don't expect too much productive smack from that forum, though. They are alot like the Ravens, dirty and slow.

LazyManJackson said:
When do you think this deal is actually gonna be officialy done, 100%?
Maybe before the June 1 cuts if Reese wants to use it to catch any cuts. If not, it could go into July.

It will depend on the grievance hearing scheduled for May 15. If we lose the hearing it may happen sooner than later. I dont think we can win and if not the Titans may release him rather than take a chance of him getting injured working out. I hope we can keep him but if not I hope we wait until the last possible minute to release him.

Regardless of what happens at the hearing, I don't think there is any way that McNair comes back to our workout room or practice field unless he's staying the whole season.

If, at the hearing the arbitrator says cut him or let him back in, we'll have to cut him. Unless of course we think we'll tell him he can come work out knowing that he won't show up.

I can't imagine that Steve would want to be working out with the team, or that the front office would want him working out with the team until his 2006 contract is set in stone and there's no debate about where he'll be playing the season out.

If we get to the hearing and we're still in the same boat we're riding in today, something will definitely happen soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back