LEGEND
Moola
Private Message: ravens message board
Today, 07:41 PM
Brown29
Practice Squad

ravens message board
ravens insider message board.
are you registered there? They are giving me hell and you're the best smack talker I know. props.

If you dare: http://www.extremeravens.com/home/
Brown29 is online now Forward Message Reply With Quote

I have changed the original URL in the PM sr help request.
that is an improper forum. We are not out to put down the smack on every Ravens forum on the net. Just on F2FA sites. Please do not post links to non-F2FA sites
There are reasons. Legitimate ones. I don't need to go into it.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=19421

we need pictures. I'm going to pay tribute to Woolfolks uncle and put on "The Rock" persona. He will be back from banishment soon. I pm'ed him a few times that day... I pm'ed him back and told him how to handle it all with Brian... I'm kind of glad he didn't listen. Thanks to Brian I know what a whigger is!!! That was a seriously awesome thread. I realize it needed to be cleaned up and closed LOOONG before some of the funniest posts... I really just tried to stay out of that. Sure, I had a dog in the fight, but my leash is pretty short if you know what I'm saying. The point of the whole antedote is not to get banned outright when you are there... use good judgement... fact flies fast and hits harder than BS. BS is punctuation, not the meat and potatoes... This is not for your benefit so much Broken Record but more for a nameless lightweight.

I just registered as "TitanTeamster", and logged on, but still can't post. How long do you have to wait until they allow you to post?

BTW, I missed all that you were talking about with WU and Brian. What happened?

Hahaha.... well, I'm not in best form today, but I thought at least a little hit and run was warranted. I'll let them stew over it for a little while and see if any replies warrant a response. So far, just idiocy.

Hoffa said:
I just registered as "TitanTeamster", and logged on, but still can't post. How long do you have to wait until they allow you to post?

BTW, I missed all that you were talking about with WU and Brian. What happened?

I signed up a week or two ago and it took them almost 2 days to give me access.

That's BS! I joined that forum in two shakes.
Just use your regular forum name ...

don't try to be *********** or something like that...

seriously... let's follow the code of ideals

Dude, Woolfolks Uncle has his nose against the glass...
I wish he's PM and tell me how long his Travis Henry style dope stint is going to last. I forgot. He's going to carve up the Ratbirds. He's already over there posting wall paper size H-Bombs!!! You guys should read the Andrew Dice Clay smack... nothing intelligent. Sounds just like that dickless Raider's Baby from last season that burnt me so bad. (a chick man!) I learned alot from that experience. Please smack returners... try to adhear to the code of ideals... they are not hard and fast rules but more of a blueprint. As some of you know the moon phase affects me like the tides. Go take a look tonight... I'm tweaking hard and my company is working my dick into the dirt with all this overtime. I posted way too much yesterday and I've been cracking out hard on this forum. I'm going to eat the special pills and :beer: ... I need to level out. Anyone care to play second fiddle to Woolfolks Uncle? Hopefully the Ravens forum is a bit more tolerent than the Raiders forum he destroyed... Woolfolks Uncle has more energy than me and he's a dozen or so years older than I... I hope someone goes over there and reps with class. I want to drop back in but there is no way I'm going to attempt to flame someone who comes with that weak *** perversion. I preech the SMASH... Know thy enemy guys... knowing is half the battle... lecture if you have too... condecending on explicitly perverse remarks exposes ignorance. It's all about disarmament. Once you challenge the intellect of a numbnut you can defeat it with pure superiority. This is not tit for tat... It's kind of like the defense dictating to the offense... Rules? There are no rules there. That is alien to me. I guess TitanJeff has forced me to be diciplened... it serves us well... it gives us power... knowledge... Semper Fi.

copy+of+semper+fi.jpg

I signed up and was finally approved. You'll see me there as Eric Zeier. I like picking usernames to remind these teams of all the excremental players they've had...

ok man... You wouldn't believe what those guys do over there...
they smack on black coaches in the NFL for the simple fact that they are black. I don't like the Colts, but I don't hold race against Dungy...

The Bears and Bengals are great teams again... WTF?

Read this... Brad sent me a PM to this. You did go to RavensExtereme? Correct? Not RavensInsider? Right?

http://forums.extremeravens.com/index.php?showtopic=17050&st=0&gopid=5622466&#entry5622466

What I don't undestand is Ozzie Newsome is as african american as they come. So what's the deal with that?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
ok man... You wouldn't believe what those guys do over there...
they smack on black coaches in the NFL for the simple fact that they are black. I don't like the Colts, but I don't hold race against Dungy...

The Bears and Bengals are great teams again... WTF?

Read this... Brad sent me a PM to this. You did go to RavensExtereme? Correct? Not RavensInsider? Right?

http://forums.extremeravens.com/index.php?showtopic=17050&st=0&gopid=5622466&#entry5622466

What I don't undestand is Ozzie Newsome is as african american as they come. So what's the deal with that?

not just that, marvin lewis was the mastermind of their awesome defense that lasted one year...

their new QB is black... theirs cons are black (lewis and lewis...)

and yup, i went to extremeravens, tho i signed up to insider too LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back