Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Kelce is annoying.
That and his post game interview “Cleveland Heights, Yeah. You know Northeast Ohio.”

I from about 2 hours east of there and just across the PA border. Place is a s**thole.

Just got in from Super Bowl. If you’ve never been it’s really not much different energy wise than a playoff game. Half time show the only real difference. It’s impressive how fast the can build and tear down stage.

Travis Kelce is annoying.
That and his post game interview “Cleveland Heights, Yeah. You know Northeast Ohio.”

I from about 2 hours east of there and just across the PA border. Place is a s**thole.
The worst was him multiple times saying no one expected them to win. Dogg you had the second shortest odds to win since the preseason stfu

The worst was him multiple times saying no one expected them to win. Dogg you had the second shortest odds to win since the preseason stfu
I was saying the same thing after he said that. Almost everyone said they were either going to win or at least be there at the end. Those predictions started before the season and never stopped.
I suppose you have to do whatever to give yourself a chip on your shoulder but when said out loud, certainly gives an element of stupid to him.

Yup, I dunno either. Catch if you ask me.
I think this situation specifically was argued a few years back on two feet, possession, and “football move”.
I knew it was getting called back because he hadn’t put the ball away. Clearly possession and 2 feet as he was turning but the ball was still kind of out there in his hands.

Not really a fan of that description for possession, but that was what I saw.

Not gonna lie like I knew but F hurts now. He just erased McNair from the SB record book.
Most rushing yds by QB, Hurts reached 66 passing McNairs 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back