Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good to keep Davis and Jonnu, keep the offense intact...unfortunately both are replacable...King needs to be re-signed, Clowney owes us 9 games, if he comes cheap ok

I'd like to keep Smith and Jayon Brown the most out of our FAs. But between the two, I'd rather keep Smith. Davis would be great to keep as well, but given our needs and lack of cap room, I just don't see him coming back. We'll likely have to spend a day 2 pick on a WR and sign a cheaper vet like Marvin Jones or TY Hilton.

King would also be nice depending on what happens with Adoree and Butler.

Wilson could be a starter in a year or two, will be interesting to see him in the preseason. For now he’s a bust
Fulton gonna be a starter
Evans looked legit at the end of the year
Murchison and Jackson are from small schools and had no training camp. We will see if anything comes of them.
Brewer, Tart and Westbrook-Ikhine look like a really solid UDFA class.
I think we will see a lot more of this group in year 2 with a training camp, preseason and health.

Wilson could be a starter in a year or two, will be interesting to see him in the preseason. For now he’s a bust
Fulton gonna be a starter
Evans looked legit at the end of the year
Murchison and Jackson are from small schools and had no training camp. We will see if anything comes of them.
Brewer, Tart and Westbrook-Ikhine look like a really solid UDFA class.
I think we will see a lot more of this group in year 2 with a training camp, preseason and health.
Murchison is from NC State....not really a small school.....hopefully everyone will improve with a real offseason....no doubt we had one of the least impactful drafts and FA additions last offseason, but yet we did win the division....

Murchison is from NC State....not really a small school.....hopefully everyone will improve with a real offseason....no doubt we had one of the least impactful drafts and FA additions last offseason, but yet we did win the division....
I just like saying Big Murch, it goes good with Big Jeff

Another fan asked Vrabel if the team would pick an offensive player on a defensive player in the first round of the NFL Draft: "Hopefully we can pick the best player. ... We have to do a great job at player acquisition, whether that be our activity in free agency and then the draft."

-Vrabel was asked how the Titans will deal with decreasing salary cap: "We'll have to make some decisions, and we'll have to do it with the best interest of the Tennessee Titans in mind. Sometimes that's re-signing our own guys and sometimes players go. .... Sometimes (another team) is willing to offer them and compensate them more than what their current team is willing to, and their right is to go and do that for their family. Sometimes it works where you can re-sign your own guys as well."

Another fan asked Vrabel if the team would pick an offensive player on a defensive player in the first round of the NFL Draft: "Hopefully we can pick the best player. ... We have to do a great job at player acquisition, whether that be our activity in free agency and then the draft."

-Vrabel was asked how the Titans will deal with decreasing salary cap: "We'll have to make some decisions, and we'll have to do it with the best interest of the Tennessee Titans in mind. Sometimes that's re-signing our own guys and sometimes players go. .... Sometimes (another team) is willing to offer them and compensate them more than what their current team is willing to, and their right is to go and do that for their family. Sometimes it works where you can re-sign your own guys as well."

Oh brother, if I’m a reporter assigned to Vrable pressers I’m looking for a new gig.

Reporter: Coach Vrable, what’s you favorite food at McDonald’s?

“Well, hamburgers are good of course... and then they have chicken sandwiches....they have crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches... something called a Mcchicken... and McNuggets are also good.... but sometimes you want a Filet o fish.... but then we have to think about the Big Mac... and do we want fries with that?

Reporter shoots self in brain.

Oh brother, if I’m a reporter assigned to Vrable pressers I’m looking for a new gig.

“Well, hamburgers are good of course... and then they have chicken sandwiches....they have crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches... something called a Mcchicken... and McNuggets are also good.... but sometimes you want a Filet o fish.... but then we have to think about the Big Mac... and do we want fries with that?

They’re used to that from any coach in any sport. No one is going to tip their hands in a presser. Coach speak. I sometimes wonder why they bother.

Espn "insider" rumors say Mariota is going to be a Patriot, a lot of people on here predicted that. And now that I said Mariota, 520s balls are tingling somewhere in the deserts of Tucson he'll be with us shortly.

Espn "insider" rumors say Mariota is going to be a Patriot, a lot of people on here predicted that. And now that I said Mariota, 520s balls are tingling somewhere in the deserts of Tucson he'll be with us shortly.
And when he fails they will blame the lack of weapons

Media is doing him no favors

You forgot to add.

"We need to get better at choosing the burger, executing the eating of the burger. Its on me. I will get better at ensuring these things happen".

Looking for a new gig or trying to be better at asking good questions?

That is the dumbest question you can ask a coach or GM. They aren’t going to tell the whole world what their plan is for the offseason. That defeats the whole point of the draft and free agency.

Yea Vrabs aint letting anyone in on his plans til after theyre executed

No good coach tells you what hes doing
I just don't understand what the problem would be with saying that directly.

Vrabel does cross into the annoying part about not talking about anything when referring to injuries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back